1. Identify client needs and provide them with right financial planning assistance and asset allocation with the help of our Research & Financial Planner team.
2. An advisor needs to expand existing client relationships, improve client satisfaction, strengthen client commitment, ensure client retention and grow revenue for IMMPL Wealth Management while acquiring new clients as well.
3. Build and deepen relationships with existing HNI Customers to achieve increase in revenue.
4. Recommend to clients strategies in cash management, insurance coverage, investment planning, or other areas to help them achieve their financial goals.
5. Implement financial planning recommendations and review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, environmental concerns, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
6. Manage client portfolios which include products ranging from insurance, mutual funds, hedge funds, real estate and fixed income.
7. Keeping client plans up-to-date and prepare or interpret for clients information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, or income projections.
8. Interact with the various teams within the organization such as Research, Financial Planning, Insurance and Operations to ensure prompt supply of information to the client.
9. Formulate outbound and inbound sales plan to acquire new HNI customers for increasing customer base of the portfolio and execute the same. This will include achieving revenue & client acquisition targets.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Financial Services
Role Category: Financial Services/Stock Broking
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time