Job title: FW Engineer / Sr. FW Engineer
Experience required: 6 years - 9 years
Qualification required: Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Electronics/Computer Science/SW Engineering
Job Location: Chennai / Need to travel USA (Raleigh)
Must to have skills: Firmware Design & development / Board bring up / bug fixing / C, C++ Programming, Linux
Job Responsibilities :
1. Hands on Design and implementation to create, set up software solutions that is project ready with a solid process and framework including engineering documentation, training and continuous skill development
2. Support and execute FW/SW board bring up, debug for all System design engineering projects
3. Firmware development experience along with good hands-on experience in Android/iOS application development is required.
4. Focus on SW Development for full products that involve system software apart from diagnostics as SW architect, Development, SW release, Bug Fixing, Verification Testing, Reliability testing etc
5. Competency building of SW team aligning with technology roadmap of the company, identifying skill set gaps and filling the gaps to have self sufficiency
6. Experience in design, development and testing of System software, Linux device drivers & Linux BSP
7. Experience in Board bring up, Boot loader customizations
8. Experience in Algorithm optimizations, DSP based implementations and 8,16 and 32 bit micro controller firmware development
9. Expertise in C, C++ programming for various Microcontroller and 8/16/ 32/64 bit Micro processors
10. Extensive experience in Boot loader, BIOS and Linux Device drivers.
11. Experience in Porting and customization Linux
12. Design and developing Diagnostics tools and GUI
13. Porting and customization of Android SDK for New processor and board.
14. Extensive experience in U-Boot, Linux User Space.
15. Hands-on experience in Networking Sockets and Stacks/Communication protocols
16. Hands-on experience in RTOS such as RTX, FreeRtos / Pthreads /Keil-RTX
17. Hands-on experience in design of Application, Middleware Libraries and State Machines.
Version: 2.1 Revised on: 15-May-2019
1. Proficiency and hands on Knowledge in all Prominent Industry standard tools for SW development, Development experience in prominent Microprocessor and Microcontroller families, Development Platforms, Regulatory standards, OS, RTOS. Device Drivers, GUI, Android, Ios etc.
2. Basic understanding of Information Security Management system
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, Electronics
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Core Edge Solutions
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.