Job Description :
- We are looking for a Firmware Engineer, who is passionate about technology, electronics, and sensors.
- Your primary responsibility will be to conceptualize, design and develop firmware modules to perform specific tasks, with good design, stability, and safety.
- You will closely work with the leadership team of Engineering in your role.
The Successful Applicant:
- 2 to 6 years of embedded firmware development experience.
- Strong knowledge of BLE, Zigbee and IEEE 802.15.4 protocols.
- Strong fundamentals of electronics, including embedded Firmware Engineering. Expertise in C and C++ programming, especially embedded C.
- Working Knowledge on RTOS and its primitives
- Working knowledge of timers, PLLs, DMA and various buses internal to MCUs.
- Experience working on interfacing and FW optimization for Low power wireless sensor.
- Strong knowledge in ARM Cortex M series processors.
- Experience working in Zigbee, BLE and BLE mesh software stack (Mandatory)
- Experience working with ARM-based toolchains, and ARM debuggers (Mandatory).
- Prior experience with driver level code implementation such DMA based UART drivers etc.
- Hands on experience working with ARM debuggers/programmers/SWD/JTAG debugging/Logic Analyzers/Protocol Analyzers (Mandatory).
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent logical reasoning
- Good team player
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
EOS on behalf of Enlite Research
Enlite Research was founded in early 2017, by a team of Harvard Business School and IIT Bombay. We build exceptional Enterprise IoT solutions - multi functionality cutting edge hardware. The sensors equipped with multi disciplinary logics are capable of sensing, monitoring and controlling various building functions like energy management, space & occupancy management & compliance vigilance. The solution adds human touch to the building and enhances comfort for every building occupant.
Space & Occupancy Management:
The AI driven platform collects real time data from the sensors at the workplace and helps optimize the space un-occupancy & under-utilization issues in offices.
Washroom usage is monitored by the data transmitted via Enlite's proprietary hardware spread in the washroom. The data is utilized to monitor cleaning compliances as well as to track the consumables on real time basis. This makes facilities providers more efficient while reducing checklists.
Lighting & Energy Management:
Enlite's sensors take the readings of the temperature, humidity, CO2 level and noise and present a bespoke overview of utilization, comfort & efficiency. Depending on the most optimal ambience based on the data the temperature and the lights are controlled to achieve the most comfortable user environment adding to workplace productivity & user well being.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.