CANDIDATES MUST BE GRADUATE FROM IIT/ NIT/ BITS PILANI
The candidate would be required to work closely with senior analysts in the US Fixed Income team to further our Fixed Income Research franchise. An ideal candidate will be responsible for developing quantitative models for the US credit and rates markets using third party databases, various open source excel wrapper libraries and performing data analytics. The candidate should be well versed in a wide range of programming languages and should be open to experimenting with new technologies. We expect the candidate to show a strong inclination to learn and understand the Fixed Income sector in the US and be open to working in the US business hours based on team requirements.
Individual contributor role.
- Apply financial analytical techniques to data to support market recommendations and investment ideas
- Developing/maintaining research tools for analysing opportunities in the markets, tracking issuance patterns, monitoring central bank activity etc.
- Support current and develop additional computer systems for US Strategy
- Master research publishing process (proofing final drafts, researching and preparing all underlying data for charts & tables, formatting, and in publication template, managing the compliance and SA approval processes). Coordinate with strategy colleagues across global Fixed Income Research team
- Eventually contributes to Global FI publication suit.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier school (IITs/NITs/BITS Pilani) preferably in a quantitative discipline such as math, science, engineering, computer science
- Cleared at least 1 or 2 levels of the CFA
- Experience in developing and supporting quantitative models is a must
- Excellent Excel/VBA, SQL skills
- Strong knowledge of bond math and quantitative techniques with at least 2 years of work experience in Fixed income markets
- Intermediate/Advanced Statistics
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- High level proficiency in data collation, management and analysis.
- Hands-on experience in dealing and managing large data sets is highly desirable
- Proactivity, positive attitude and high energy are key personal/professional attributes. Constant communication and collaboration with teammates.
- Efficiency in accessing data from a variety of third party providers (Bloomberg, Federal Reserve, NY Fed, and TRACE, among others is key.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Computers, Maths
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Client of Aarch Solution
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.