The ambitious vision we have for ourselves can be realised only when a faculty translates that inside the classroom with meaningful learning experiences. We need faculty who can go beyond lecturing to push the student to involve in higher order engineering thinking and also who can focus on engineering research hand in hand.
Some desirable characteristics are
- Professors: Post doctoral fellowship with not less than 15 years of experience.
- Associate Professors: Doctorate or Post Doctoral fellowship with not less than 10 years of experience.
- Assistant Professors: Doctorate or Post Doctoral fellowship with not less than 5 years of experience.
- Teaching & Research experience at a reputed national University / Organization / global Research Institutions in USA, Australia, Europe, Korea & Singapore.
- Industry experience of more than 10 years with a Engineering Masters degree
- Research paper publications in Scopus indexed journals. Research could also be on engineering education.
- Owning Patents.
Broad Scope of Work
- Support the design and delivery of the respective engineering degree program under the autonomous framework
- Actively publish research papers in the area of interest
- Support the accreditation and affiliation efforts.
- Mentor students in the engineering design of products
- Lead a flagship initiative of the institution.
Perks and Benefits
salary is not a constraint for the right candidate
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Teaching
Role Category: University Level
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, B.Sc - Food Technology, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Dairy Technology
PG - M.Tech - Chemical, Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry, Chemical Engineering & Materials Science, Dairy Technology, Food Technology, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology
Doctorate - Ph.D - Home Science, Dairy Technology, Food Technology
Sri Shakthi Institute Of Engineering And Technology
Sri Shakthi symbolizes "creative, progressive power" - the dynamic, vibrant power of the youth! Founded in 2006 with a vision to create creative engineers for the nation, Sri Shakthi Institute of Engineering and Technology (SSIET) has been a hub for innovation in engineering education. We are keen to recruit faculty who can be change agents for the future of engineering.