Greetings from Aricent Technologies (Altran Group), Gurgaon!!!!
This is regarding the job opportunity with our Company Aricent in Gurgaon Location.
Job Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 3-10yrs
Qualification : B.E / B. Tech / M.E / M. Tech/Any Graduate
Job Description for VNF/MANO - Testing/Validation Professionals:
- NFVO, VNFM & NFVI Testing and Validation
- Network Virtualization and Open Stack
- Deep understanding and experience in Networking Domain [Layer 2-7]
- Deep understanding of overlay networks and protocols
- Deep understanding of MANO Architecture and testing the same
- Deep understanding of NFVI/ VIM and testing the same
- Deep understanding of VNF onboarding and testing the same
- Should have strong foundation around configuration management concepts of network devices.
- Strong skills in Linux/Unix
- Strong hands-on experience with Integration and feature testing of MANO components
- Strong hands on experience in deployment testing and deployment of the MANO solutions (NFVO, VNFM,VIM) in integration with NFVI and VNFs.
- Virtualization Enablers such as VMs, Docker, Kubernetes
Automation using Python
- Experience on Network and Server virtualization, Hypervisors (KVM, VMWare), Open daylight, OpenShift etc
- Candidate should be Proficient in writing the XML and Yang data models.
- Work directly with various teams to get customer problems resolved
- Create High level design and low level design, test cases for the VNFs / MANO based network transformation Design and Architectural overview
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Regularly participate in technical discussions with cross functional teams.
- Proficient in Test plan, test cases and test report creation
- Raising Issues/Risk with Key stakeholders
- Excellent Customer Engagement skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
- Ability to effectively multitask, juggles, and manages multiple tasks
Onsite Travel Required:
- Good to have US L1, H1, Canada or Mexico Visa
Candidate interested can send profile on email@example.com