We are inviting women candidates to send their resumes for the position of a Spanish / French Language Teacher for our company owned pre-school - Vivero International at Sarjapur, Bellandur, Manyata and Indiranagar.
Candidates should have a pleasing personality, boundless energy and enthusiasm with patience and dedication to work with children, parents, teachers and management. Previous paid or voluntary teaching experience will be an added advantage.
- Plan lessons using a variety of teaching aids and in accordance with the school philosophy
- Preparing lesson plans for different age groups (Pre-Nursery, Nursery, KG 1, KG2)
- Conducting regular classes in accordance with the lesson plans prepared and ensuring revision of previously learned vocabulary and grammar
- Motivating children and encouraging progress
- Liaising with parents in their efforts to encourage the progress of their child
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with children
You are requested to share your updated CV when you apply for this profile.
To know more about Vivero International Pre-schools, kindly visit our website www.viverointernational.com
View Contact Details
Vivero International Preschool and Childcare
"While the world sees children, we see amazing human beings."
At Edvance, teaching is not an automated process, but a purposeful endeavor. We nurture minds, and groom children to be lifelong learners. Edvance Pre-schools is ISO Certified (ISO 9001 : 2015) and through our pre-school brands, Vivero International and Serra International we provide premium, international early childhood education.
With our partner, EtonHouse International Education Group, Singapore, we are committed to provide world class early childhood education, inspired by the inquiry-based Reggio Emilia approach of Northern Italy.
Vivero and Serra are growing exponentially. We are on the lookout for talented individuals with integrity who will help us deliver our ambitions across multiple locations and disciplines.
To know more about Vivero International and Serra International, please visit: www.viverointernational.com and www.serrapreschools.com
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.