Front End Engineer
Looking for a world of opportunities and a fulfilling career?
Deloitte Digital is a creative digital consultancy. We combine digital and creative capabilities with deep industry knowledge and experience and help clients to bring a new business vision to life.
Work You'll Do
- Practitioners will integrate and learn from talented colleagues who have focused around core domains that we may not have had visibility into.
- Our move towards integrated solutions demands that everyone adopt a growth mindset and invest in expanding their understanding of what we bring to the marketplace.
- Practitioners will be able to develop skills in a Portfolio that represents the unification of the some of the most diverse, globally recognized brands and businesses in the organization- an exciting opportunity for their career development.
- Understand functional requirements and develop technical designs using standard patterns
- Ability to communicate the same effectively to team members
- Should have good technical problem solving skills
- Analyse and identify gaps in functional/ business requirement and communicate effectively with both Business and Functional analysts on the same
- Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements
- Perform design, develop prototype, proof of concepts, independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other junior team members on the project
- Communication/work in multi-vendors / multi team environment and deliver with quality
- Mentor team members
- Job Location - HYD/ MUM/ BLR
- Work Timings-9:00 AM to 6:00 PM or 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
The Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates our most differentiated, globally recognized customer and marketing businesses. It focuses on owning the commercial agenda through growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire customer lifecycle. From our core strengths in creative design, to strategy, platforms and solutions, as well as our continued growth through acquisitions, we are specifically positioned to bring fully integrated solutions to our clients.
We are all consumers and personal marketers. This reality is what makes the Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio so exciting. What we deliver in the market each and every day directly impacts who we are as customers. We are able to deliver on outcomes for the very products and services that we have the privilege of engaging with ourselves.
Our Commercial Excellence & Experience team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
Qualifications and Experience
B.E/B.Tech/ MCA/ MSC/ MS
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Outside Technical Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent