You will be a Frontend UX/UI Developer for our flagship enterprise application, Syndeia (www.syndeia.com) at our office in Pune. You will be working together with a team of highly-qualified software architects and engineers at Intercax. Specifically, your role will include the following:
- Design user experience flows and UI prototypes based on user stories and customer feedback
- Develop production quality UI frontend based on initial prototyping and team feedback. This includes both web-dashboards and dashboards installed on user machines.
- Plan, develop, and execute frontend UI tests
- Consume REST APIs and develop interactive mashups integrating multiple visualizations formats (e.g. tables, charts, graphs - nodes/edges). This includes both static and dynamic visualizations, including live streams
- Work with customers via our help desk to resolve technical issues
To Apply , email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with (1) list/URLs of websites/web-apps you have designed, and (2) links to any open source projects (e.g. on GitHub) that you have contributed to. We will respond within 2 weeks to schedule an interview if you are selected.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors/Masters degree in one of the following: Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), User Experience Design, Information Systems, or related streams from a reputed university.
- 2+ yrs. of experience with ReactJS, AngularJS, ElectronJS and related UI frameworks.
- Preferred - Experience with type safe, compile to JS languages like TypeScript, ReasonML, Scala.js, F# (through Fable) or ClojureScript.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management skills; ability to work in a fast-paced, delivery-oriented, and geographically distributed team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:M.Tech - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Intercax Technologies Pvt. Ltd., located in Pune IT Park, is a subsidiary of Intercax LLC based in Atlanta, USA (www.intercax.com). Intercax is a pioneer and trusted global innovator in model-based systems engineering (MBSE/MBE). Intercax is a high-performing, close-knit, and geographically-distributed team of software developers and application engineers who are creating the next-generation of software apps to design systems of the future, from aerospace and automotive to electronics, healthcare, and internet-of-things.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.