Job Description :
- We're looking for a Backend developer who will take a key role on our team, work on both backend and infrastructure roles. A Backend developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development and production.
- Day to day job will be involved in building very challenging scalable applications to handle a lot of data and many I/O events.
- Build or set up a new tool for automating, monitoring, optimizing the infrastructure.
- You will be entitled with a lot of responsibility and liberty to bring in your ideas and best practices
- We are looking to set up many technologies like RabbitMQ, JMeter, Redis, etc.
- We also do a lot of interesting work in diverse areas, such as automated deployment, infrastructure, scaling, optimization, data mining, graph databases, Machine Learning, and we are always experimenting with new technologies.
- We are not expecting the ideal candidate to know everything but be able to stretch, accept the challenge, roll up the sleeve, self-learn and implement it all.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Understand the product requirements from Product Owner
- Take sole ownership of your product(s) - keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, ardently resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you're feeling ambitious - rewrite the whole product from scratch! (Don't make this a habit though.)
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Front-End Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Write reusable code and build libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of applications from the user point of view
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Build product deployment pipelines, define and implement deployment strategy
- Develop and write APIs, documentations and visualize usage
- Build and scale the infrastructure as needed
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Must have working experience on NodeJS and different packages
- Can demonstrate strong front-end skills on any two frameworks React, Angular or Vue etc (Not Mandatory For Backend Developer)
- Working experience on front-end technology like HTML5, CSS3, D3.js, CSS preprocessors such as SASS, JQuery is plus point. (Not Mandatory For Backend Developer)
- Must have integrated third-party services.
- Working experience with DBMS, Mongo, ElasticSearch & Cassandra.
- Should have worked on Kubernetes and Docker, dockerize any NodeJS app and understands CI CD pipelines.
- Strong knowledge on Progressive Web Apps, AMP.
- Experience on HADOOP, HBASE is added value.
- A sound understanding of HTTP/2 and REST-style web services
- Experience or working knowledge of Prometheus, NewRelic, Graphana etc.
- Experience writing Microservices and AWS or Google Cloud is a must - Highly important
- Understanding of Boto3 or Google API is extremely important
- Experience in building and supporting high-performance applications
- Good have working experience with any in memory caching like Redis
- Most importantly has a lot of fun building products, solving problem and being a part of a team.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
The Hiring Story
1 - 5 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: RESTful API, WebSockets, ElasticSearch, NoSQL, Open Source, PostgreSQL...
Aadvi Tech. Solutions
2 - 5 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Application Designing, AngularJS, Node.js Developer, CSS...
1 - 5 yrs Bengaluru
1 - 5 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: CSS, development, code, Architecture, Web development, Programming, HTML...
Black Olive Recruitment & Staffing Company
1 - 3 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: MEAN, AngularJS, Node.js, Spring Boot, React.js
1 - 4 yrs Bengaluru