- Responsible for the delivery of user stories
- Version control and release management
- Configuration and Development of user story solutions
- Testing using in-house test tools and devices
- Trouble shooting / problem management
- Implementation application and documentation
- 3rd level support
Required Candidate profile
- Payments domain knowledge from a payment services background in the technology space
- Good ISO8583 experience essential
- Exposure to version control and release management
- Understanding of operational service (including regulatory compliance) required
- Experience in using agile and waterfall methodologies desirable
- Development experience helpful but not essential
- Exposure to financial test tools (T3, VTS, VersaTest, etc.) helpful
- Work using NCR NDC ATM message processing useful
- Ability to break down and identify fields in XML messages
- Able to follow and apply object orientated methodologies
- Use of tool sets such as JIRA, Atlassian, Jenkins, GIT, S3
- Verbal and written communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Diebold Nixdorf India Private Limited
Diebold Nixdorf is the world leader in providing integrated self service solutions with expertise in providing superior security systems and services.
Diebold Nixdorf was founded when Diebold Inc. merged with Germany's Wincor Nixdorf in 2016. Diebold Nixdorf is A NYSE listed (DBD) American financial self-service, security and services corporation internationally engaged primarily in the sale, manufacture, installation and service of self-service transaction systems (such as ATMs), electronic and physical security products (including vaults and currency processing systems), software and related services for global financial and commercial markets. Currently headquartered in the Akron-Canton area with facilities in nearby Green, in 1921 Diebold sold the world's largest commercial bank vault to Detroit National Bank. Diebold has since branched into diverse markets, and is currently the largest provider of ATMs in the United States.
Diebold Nixdorf employs more than 24,000 employees in more than 90 countries across the world.
With its network of 68 offices throughout India, Diebold Nixdorf services the largest installed base of ATMs in India.
Diebold Nixdorf India solutions:
Diebold markets, sells, and services a broad range of products and solutions, manufactured by Diebold Incorporated including
Automated Teller Machines and Cash Dispensers, Cash Recycling Systems, Non cash Self Service Systems,Electronic and Physical security equipment etc.;
Diebold Nixdorf Customers
We provide products and services to more than 80 Banks in India which include prestigious names such as State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, UTI Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Punjab National Bank, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, Global Trust Bank, Centurion Bank, Indian Bank, IndusInd Bank, Jammu & Kashmir Bank, Allahabad Bank, etc.
You can visit us at www.diebold.com
Contact Company:Diebold Nixdorf India Private Limited