Elevate is recruiting a Functional Consultant to work on strategic contracts engagements with our key customers from FTSE100/Fortune 500 law departments and US top 100/UK top 50 law firms.
You will work under minimum supervision with customers on strategic CLM tech implementations. You will be in a customer facing role, working with industry leaders.
As a part of a young and growing business, you will have the opportunity to make an impact and move quickly within the organization.
We need a professional who:
- Is interested in joining a growing Consulting practice
- Has been involved in CLM implementation projects
- Enjoys a culture of rapid change
- Will be willing to travel for customer assignments
- Will enjoy working in a fast moving company and are capable of forming strong relationships with colleagues all around the world
Specifically, this role will involve:
- Drive execution of Contract Management software product implementations for enterprise customers across industries in accordance to customer implementation methodology, within the bounds of agreed scope, schedule and effort.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions in close collaboration with business that effectively address key implementation objectives.
- Drive requirement gathering, functional design and work closely with Engineering, Quality Assurance and Support across multiple engagements.
- Own system configuration and deployment activities across multiple engagements.
Essential experience and skills:
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is highly preferred.
- Experience in at least 3 full life cycle enterprise application implementations in a project manager/project lead capacity.
- An engineering degree with an MBA in a related field is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with client counterparts.
- Prior consulting experience a plus
- Ideally will have working knowledge of other major CLM tech providers in the market
- Can work under minimal supervision
- Certificate in any CLM Software tool is a plus
- Exceptional Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Project management training
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science required
- MBA and/or experience in Management Consulting is preferred
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
ELEVATE SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Elevate is the law company. We provide technology, consulting and services to legal departments and law firms. Our global team of engineers, lawyers, consultant and business experts extend, enable and amplify the resources and capabilities of legal departments and law firms.
We are owned and controlled by our management team. We have built solutions for over 100 corporations and 80 law firms. We are headquartered in the US and have presence globally in the UK, Australia, India, Philippines and Netherlands.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.