- Perform functional analysis/Feasibility of the requirements gathered and provide detailed functional solution.
- Perform the Unitary Functional Test (UFT) and validate the functional quality of - Work on Proof of concept & define the pros/cons of using specific functional feature.
- Guide the deployment team in deploying of the solution in the test and production environments. Once the IS solution in production, provide a support level 3 (expertise) to the support team in respect to the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Lead or participate in complex/transverse functional designs reviews.
- Working knowledge on existing application customization and extensions.
- Study new functional features available in current Oracle EBS version and also knowledge of upcoming features in future release.
- Look to optimize and standardize the System by proposing standard reusable -
Work with Oracle Support Services to resolve issues in the EBS modules.
- Contribute to estimation
- Actively perform root cause analysis to implement the right solutions.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: System Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time