Roles and Responsibilities
Principal Consultant ERP Consulting:
Consultants offer advice and expertise to clients to help them improve their business performance in terms of operations and structure.
These roles are Client Facing and have a direct impact on Consulting. Working closely with our clients, Oracle consulting (OCSC) professionals design, build and implement strategic Solutions that can help enhance Client business performance.
Your Role :
- Adapts existing methods to create best solutions to solve complex business problems
- Understands the strategic requirements and direction of the Clients and offer Solutions.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solutions and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Interacts with peers and/or management (CXO levels) at a client and/or within Oracle
Specific responsibilities may include:
Support project teams engaged in the successful delivery of a wide range of initiatives, aligning finance with business strategy.
Work with management to develop Finance strategies by doing the following:
- Helping define end-to-end finance processes (e.g., Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report)
- Supporting management in implementing end-to-end Cloud ERP and Enterprise Value business solutions for our clients as part of the broader Digital Finance strategy
- Helping develop approach to implement finance or PPM applications to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Support development of the Oracles IP by driving initiatives around market research, Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
- Maintain an understanding of and continuously learn about advancements in regulations, technology and innovations across Finance & Accounting.
It is our intention for our people to
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:IT Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent