Looking for a GIS Specialist (PB/ ArcGIS) who will support effective & efficient GIS & Geodatabase programming by performing basic to complex analysis, design & implementation for P&C insurance exposure management/ natural catastrophe management.
- Designing & embedding industry defined geo spatial & geo data practises with Property & Casualty Insurance risk management.
- Creating automated workflows, data simulation, testing & utilizing appropriate methods in conversion and validation of GIS data to produce maps, illustration boards, exhibits etc., on demand in a timely manner.
Desired Candidate Profile
Required Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Bachelor's degree in IT Business / Systems analysis and BI domain or equivalent or
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) is preferred or
- Bachelor's Degree in Geography/GIS, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Demonstrated 4+ years success in Geo Information Analysis, Design, agile development, GIS based business reporting delivery
- A minimum of four (4) years GIS experience utilizing the more advanced principles and practices of GIS is required. Experience in Pitney Bowes, ESRI's core products (ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, and ArcGIS Enterprise)
- Pitney Bowes platform experience (main components is Spectrum, Engage One, Vault, Steam Weaver). Must have experience in Pitney Bowes services design, testing & automation
- Working knowledge of Lavastorm, Python, MS SQL databases, architectures, and queries
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and develop innovative solutions that meet the needs of Insurance Exposure / Aggregation
- Perform production support activities which involve assignment of issues/issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs
- An understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment environments
- Working knowledge of insurance natural catastrophe data & risk management/ Familiar with concepts of Property & Casualty Insurance
- Provide support and training for personnel in relationship to GIS analysis, GIS services, and GIS Viewers.
- Integrate multifaceted data sources into GIS such as third-party API's and Restful services.
- Ability to interface different systems together like ArcGIS, Excel, Access and SQL Server
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Lemark Solutions Pvt Ltd
Lemark Solutions Private Limited is formed by two women entrepreneurs. Having been professionally together in the IT sector for more than 15 years, the duo has decided to raise a startup. The objective of this venture is to bring cost effective IT solutions and services to various sections of people in the country and beyond.
Lemark is focused at providing end to end IT solutions across all business segments (Small, Medium and Large)and industry verticals and includes diverse offerings such as Business Intelligence As a Service (BIAS), Software Development, Talent Management, End User Training on IT Products, Asset Life Cycle Management, Digital Marketing etc...
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.