Company is a renowned group and this is a top Leadership role for their capability enhancement and few upcoming Plants in West Bengal and Orissa. Positions exists at Top and other Senior levels Manager and above.
Require a high caliber and fast tracker individual with positive attitude, meticulous presentation and excellent Engineering and Project management skills.
- Mechanical Engineer with about 16-26 year experience with Companies of repute with min 4-5 yrs in fabrication & erecting Steel/ cement plants
- Having Project exposure from the beginning till the completion of project. Prepare Mechanical work execution/ improvement plans/ procedures and reporting formats. Have Engineering and technical strength in all aspects of Plant Erection, layout and fabrication.
- Overall responsibility of entire plant mechanical equipment, meeting construction requirements within the agreed time, cost, scope and quality outlined in the Project Plan.
- Responsible for preparation/ improvement of Mechanical work execution procedures and reporting formats
- Responsible for management of drawings and manuals availability and issue for construction to contractor
- Responsible for Site contract management
- Overall responsibility of meeting targets as per agreed timelines cost, scope and quality. Able to control the factors which might hinder to the timely completion of projects.
- Responsible for management of drawings and manuals availability doing meticulous planning to mobilize all resources
- Responsible for bill verification and reconciliation. Must have good exposure to Billing, Contract Management skills
- Responsible for micro planning of Mechanical work including change orders management as and when required
- Responsible for consistent & continuous monitoring of work in progress as per plan and prepare reports, identification of problems and solutions.
- Ensure implementation of HSE and safety measures strictly and adherence of corporate Value & Culture
- Fair knowledge about Civil Engineering and Electrical aspects for smooth coordination and implementation of new concepts.
- Person must be vibrant, smart and versatile with good leadership skills, man management skills and positive attitude.
Desired Candidate Profile
Good Project management exposure
Excellent man management skills
Target oriented and problem solver
Good presentation skills
MS Office knowledge
Training and development
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
PG:MBA/PGDM - Other Management, M.Tech - Mechanical
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
HR Innovatia Consultants Pvt Ltd
HR Innovatia - One stop solution for
HR Resourcing, Consulting & Outsourcing jobs. We wish to create and manage
People resource of your organization with Innovativeness and state of the art
interventions to improve the processes, enhance performance levels and
unleash the potential to be competitive.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.