Experience: 15 Years (Minimum) Service Delivery Manager:
Client facing role working with a large team of professionals (over 50 people). You are responsible for and own the delivery of service and service metrics to client as per contractual agreement, while managing all aspects of the teams strategy, forecasting and delivery of execution excellence. You will own the future growth of the established team. People management, motivation, engagement and accountability are a key function of this role.
1. Single Point of Contact for the client for F&A (Finance& Accounting) Service Delivery Operations
2. Provide support to the Clients Finance Management Team for Operations & Delivery related matters
3. Act as the Escalation Point for Clients
4. Implementation of process improvements, including six sigma, operational excellence, innovation framework
5. Proactively improve client satisfaction and customer relationships working with Client Leadership
6. Support sales opportunities and validate expected delivery capability for F&A Ops
7. Build a strategic development direction
8. Manage employees delivering the client service, including their professional development
9. Establish and maintain policies and procedures related to the accounting systems and processes, including the related controls
10. Follow and interpret accounting rules/releases and work closely with Accounting Policy and Research to coordinate the implementation of such changes into accounting processes
11. Proactively assess, develop and enhance Accounting Operations processes and procedures on a continuous basis.
12. Develop budgets and analyze actual vs. budget performance in conjunction with commercial personnel.
13. Ensure financial system applications process timely and accurately in order to meet monthly closing and another critical schedule
14. Promote initiatives to identify, develop and implement process improvements that strengthen outputs and result in measurable efficiency gains
15. Identify areas of accounting and financial reporting risk. Develop and implement mitigating / preventive controls and procedures to address such risk
16. Review and/or assist with the preparation and review of internal management reports ensuring the accuracy and completeness of financial data
1. CPA or Advanced degree preferred.
2. RTR, PTP - Team management experience
3. Exposure to and familiarity with the utility industry preferred.
4. Strong competency in written and verbal communication.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word required.
6. PeopleSoft system experience preferred.
7. Detailed oriented with an ability to employ a logical approach to accomplish objectives and solve issues.
8. Continuous improvement mind set with the following competencies: Adaptability, Flexibility, creativity and initiative