GM - IT Infrastructure Operations Engineering - Datacenter / Cloud Systems / Networking
Profile : #GM-IT Infrastructure Operations
Role : UMT, KMT or SMT
Experience : 10 - 15 years
Education : BE/ BTECH/ BCA/ BscIT (Full time)
Work Location : #Bangalore (Sarjapur Main Rd) , Metros/ Anywhere in India/ Multiple Locations/ Andhra Pradesh/ Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Karnataka/ Mysore/ Tela
Position : Permanent
- Under the general direction of the Chief Technology Officer (CTO), this role in SMT cadre is responsible for the Infrastructure & Operations function throughout the Small Finance Bank (SFB).
- This includes outsourced/cloud hosted data center infrastructure (servers, storage, facilities, networking & appliances), data center/cloud hosted System applications), network administration, network outsource management, branch environment management, and tier 2 and 3 support.
- The role is part of a SFB management team and therefore is expected to positively impact the overall delivery of information technology services as part of the technology team's mission.
Job Description :
- Provide infrastructure services vision, enable innovation and leverage IT trends that can create Business value consistent with the firm's requirements and expectations.
- Lead Branch Wide, strategic technology initiatives to build and maintain key elements of the Banks Enterprise infrastructure and associated project portfolio, including but not limited to 24x7 data center infrastructure management and evolution, mobility and remote access services, omnipresent wireless networks, enterprise-scale messaging environments, active directory integration, dual-carrier PAN India WAN, software-defined internetworking, and innovative end user computing solutions.
- Provide leadership for delivery of 24/7 service operations and KPI compliance.
- Establish metrics, key performance indicators, and service level agreements to continually improve the performance of IT operations. Manage Outsourced operations through SLA.
- Ensure comprehensive disaster recovery architecture is maintained and operations are in place to ensure compliance with required RPOs and RTOs during business continuity events in line with Regulatory Requirements.
- Lead a talented team of 20 infrastructure engineering and administration professionals who with others define, manage and support the entire operations infrastructure for the bank.
- Participate in IT strategic planning, project planning and budget planning efforts.
- Analyze technology trends and develop infrastructure strategy, architecture, and delivery.
- Processes designed for agility and cost effectiveness.
- Establish and maintain strong, strategic partnerships with vendors and service suppliers.
- Develop RFPs/RFIs, oversee product evaluations, coordinate product and service selections, and ensure that pricing, terms, and conditions for supplier contracts meet Bank and IT standards while achieving optimal results for the firm.
- Coordinate Infra& Security related projects/resources with the IT project management office (PMO).
- Ensure all project deliverables, budgets, and timelines are met.
- Provide well-considered counsel to CTO/CDO and other business service leaders on:
- Emerging infrastructure and services and technologies having characteristics likely to provide benefit to the efficiency or capabilities of the bank's infrastructure.
- Ensure support IT Security Operations across branches for Infra components in line with regulatory requirements and IT best practices such as ISO27001.
- To work along with Chief Information Security Officer for all Information Security control.
- Undertake periodic review of IT infrastructure hosted by IT partners for availability, performance, capacity in a proactive manner.
- Opportunities to apply new technologies or other solutions to challenges facing our operations, practices and/or business services.
- Changes or emerging risks in product status and capabilities, standards and protocols, or other industry, market, or technology factors that may influence or impact IT systems and processes.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Extensive knowledge of data center operations, telecommunications, network engineering, data center applications, client/server computing, and production operations support and Outsourced Infra management.
- Experience in related IT disciplines such as data processing, hardware platforms and outsourced systems.
- Strong leadership and management abilities.
- Ability to lead cross functional project teams in implementing projects of a complex nature.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and planning at a strategic, bank level.
- Ability to translate strategic plans into specific objectives, and to create and execute project plans to achieve objectives.
- Knowledge of regulatory (RBI) requirements, IT Security Requirements and practice Support.
- Strong financial management skills in budgeting, forecasting, and cost control.
- A deep understanding of the interdependent relationship between infrastructure, information security and the applications/services they enable as well as the criticality of maintaining strong connections between the respective teams within IT.
- Persuasive, professional communication style. Capable of communicating complex, technical topics to a wide variety of audiences. Ability to interact with top management and influence decision makers.
- Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing conditions and priorities, and to redirect managers and Teams toward new objectives.
- Excellent understanding of multi-disciplinary nature of IT solutions.
- Ability to see the "big picture" across such areas as private and public hosted infrastructure and services, identity management, security, telecommunications, enterprise storage and big data opportunities, end user experience, and training/education.
- Functional understanding of project management principles and their application to Infrastructure projects and teams. Formal project management expertise preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems.
- Must have strong organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities and excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Knowledge of cyber laws and regulations of RBI as they relate to technology issues important.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR EXPERIENCE :
- College degree in Technology (BE-IT) preferred.
- Certifications in Project management, ITIL (Practitioner or above), IT Security such as CISSP or CISM will be added advantage.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP- This position reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Computers, B.Sc - Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
11 - 14 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: technical leadership, hp data protector, chief technology officer...
Mancer Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
14 - 20 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: head infrastructure, Infrastructure Management, Infrastructure
15 - 20 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: data center, networking, information technology infrastructure...
Mancer Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
15 - 22 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: vp it, head infrastructure, vp infrastructure, director infrastructure...
10 - 16 yrs Bengaluru, Agra, Manesar
Keyskills: IT Head, Vendor Management System, IT Security Strategy...
Impact HR Services Pvt.Ltd.
12 - 18 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: cloud, Product Development, cloud migration, devops, vmware...
Fortune HR Consultants
10 - 20 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: it risk management, it head, information technology, network security, bank...
17 - 25 yrs Hyderabad
Keyskills: Database Administration, Networking, Network Security, Vendor Management...