Transitions / Mobilizations Lead Work Location :
Mumbai Level :
General Manager / Vice President Designation :
Mobilization Manager / Mobilization Senior Manager
Domain / Industry :
Digital Marketing / Online / E commerce / Social Media / Digital Services Role :
The Mobilization Manager / Senior Manager is responsible for large, complex programs across multiple work streams, which may include transition of work to other geographies, and be accountable for the success, effectiveness, on-time delivery, and business outcomes of the programme They will define and implement processes, organization and operating infrastructures required to set up and begin operations of a new outsourcing engagement or assist in the transition of services from one operating entity to another.
- Should have approximately 10+ years of overall work experience
- Approximately 7- 8 yrs. of experience in Project & Program Management
- Bachelor's degree
- Moderate to extensive as required
- Open to work in flexible working shifts as per project requirement
Preferred Education and Skills:
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Post Graduate Degree, as applicable per the Hiring Geo
- Working Knowledge of Application Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing, and/or Infrastructure Outsourcing
- Working knowledge of business processes in a functional area such as Digital Marketing / Online Marketing / Social Media Setups
- Certification - PMP, PgMP, PRINCE2, CMM, CMMI,
- Six Sigma certification
- Organizational change enablement
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building, Negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Versatility, High level of professionalism and confidence
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives within both Accenture and the client
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively and efficiently manage others
- Highly flexible, adaptable and creative
- Ability to engage with C-suite
- Ability to drive change
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving abilities & complexity management
- Global accounts and Operations management knowledge and experience
- Lead the Business
- Contributes to development of overall Accenture strategy, vision and direction through the management of internal strategy project streams and formulating the external ecosystem through contact with key external partners
- Develop and lead teams across mobilization function and cross functional/ geographic projects
- Supports cross-functional (operations, transition/migration, process transformation, analytics / digital, solution development etc.) global teams in identifying and effectively capturing new and previously identified outsourcing service opportunities
- Responsible in providing deal/location governance and enable effective escalation management
- Grow the Business
- Supports in the sales process around the capabilities of service transition and integration with other transformational / technology s, and their value, able to represent Transition from a specific work stream and overall transition perspective
- Oversee transition programme implementation strategy, definition and integrated planning. Develop associated cost and business case models.
- Works with solution architects to create response materials to complex requests for information and request for proposals by developing innovative solutions that maximizes value for clients through considered and effective implementation strategies
- Represents Accenture and Mobilization in client presentations, orals and client visits to Accenture facilities as required.
- Reviews the deal solution and help the solution deal team incorporate the Operations implementation capabilities (transition, transformation and technology) effectively into the deal solution. Assesses the complexities in solution implementation and find effective resolution strategies
- Deliver Programme and Projects
- Competent in managing multiple stakeholders and more importantly the client relationships globally or local markets during Transition / Programme Implementation and Sales Cycle
- Proficient to effectively lead Integrated Complex programmes including Automation & Transformation projects (across industries with span of 750+ head counts and/or a Deal size of $ 50M+ and above)
- Deliver deals with multiple stakeholders/new processes e.g. Consulting, other third parties, as a service and Complex, Transformational & Value added deals
- Responsible for people performance management and should be experienced to manage a team size of 40+ people in their span
- Experienced in developing and managing performance measurement tools such as balanced scorecards, Service Level Agreement (SLA) reports or operational performance dashboard
- Extensive experience of developing procedures, service standards & operational policies for business excellence
- Set up / establish Governance framework for large complex programmes and ensure the overall programme is integrated across other Accenture work streams (e.g. Consulting, SI etc)
- Core Capabilities and Governance
- Motivates and inspire cross functional, cross geography programme and project teams to achieve target business outcomes, on time and on budget, with expected quality
- Develops the communication strategy and communication plan for global/location/team specific initiatives to generate momentum, raise awareness and influence behaviors across the organization
- Managing programs which include IT/process/org transformation
- Influence and maintains positive and healthy working relationships with support functions, Service delivery and senior Leadership, securing collaborative support in the execution of role responsibilities.
- Establish excellent working relationships with all stakeholders
- Acts as an internal consultant on transition management strategy/deliverables for regional or global strategic change initiatives. Manages and counsel teams to excel in their roles.
- Responsible for managing and driving trainings and upskilling of teams on new concepts/technologies/domains based on the business/organizational requirements.
- Manages and drive budget and understand the financials of the engagement. Lead teams to manage, track and report Financials of projects/programs.
- Use and integrate the mandatory Accenture program Control tools in the projects
- Vision and design end to end programme delivery road map for complex transformational outsourcing solutions enabling implementation of Accenture capabilities to deliver the solution and client business case
- Leads transition/ programme implementation contracting negotiations with client, write and review contract schedules
- Coach teams on Operation Excellence parameters to ensure 100% compliance on OE
The New - Strategic Initiatives & Innovation:
Offerings, Sales and Solutions:
- Contributes to enhancing transition / programme implementation methodology through design thinking and innovation.
- Ability to influence decisions at a strategic level by logical reasoning and lateral thinking based problem solving approach, with senior client and Accenture Leadership.
- Align on best practices, stay abreast of external best practices through active participation in Global Transition network, forums, etc.
- Leads Automation or any other new initiatives at Local /Global level to meet the strategic goals of the function/organization
- Leads and support in identifying new opportunities/expansion by demonstration of Accentures capabilities in delivery and project management and actively engaging in discussions and negotiations with key client and Accenture stakeholders and sponsors.
- Leads creation and decisions relating to New Business Opportunities Management.
Salary: INR 35,00,000 - 60,00,000 P.A.
/ Event Management
Functional Area: ITES
, Customer Service
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time