- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data - and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
- Assist in monthly close including reconciliations, accruals and journal entries.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and apply them.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
Required Candidate profile
Degree in Accounting/Business/Finance or Equivalent Professional Qualifications (e.g. CA).
3 to 5 years experience as an analyst.
Good interpersonal and communication skills. Speak with an easy to understand English.
Good team player with strong leadership qualities.
Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Could work across borders and different cultures
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products
/ Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Accounts
, Company Secretary
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent