Job Description :
1. Main assignments.
- The HRBPs act as advisors who operate as key relationship managers to the Segment. Lead the design of the people strategy, and ensure alignment with business and Group strategy within their business area(s)
- Drives talent Management Process and Career development agenda
- Partners designing Learning Agenda for the year
- Driving Employee Engagement Strategy including survey and action planning based on survey results
- Responsible for onboarding and partnering with the recruitment team in hiring key roles based on business forecasts.
- Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce
- Working with Cross functional and geographical teams for project management specific to HR and implementation of the same.
- Driving Employee Retention Strategy in partnership with Segment Head, HR SMEs and Director HR.
- Review internal / external mid-level / senior recruitment talent selection process including assessing the potential candidates for job fitment.
- Develop effective partnership with employees, managers and ensure positive work environment. Create a robust employee network.
- Work towards enhancing business performance through efficient business Look for ways to proactively improve & enhance processes
- Create effective analytical tools & reports to analyse employee information. Enable managers & leaders with proactive solutions to address people challenges and foster positive work environment
- Face of HR that provides generalist advice on challenging HR matters and deliver across various HR specializations and capability building
- Liaise with clients, employees and leaders on HR activities and ensure the people KPIs are met across various groups
- Partner with sales and operators on new contracts and growing our business
- Partner with the business to make appropriate people decisions. Act as a catalyst for building Organizational Effectiveness within the business.
- Partner with business to facilitate organization and culture change.
- Educate business on HR trends that affect the business.
- Assist in design, development and implementation of on-going employee development, calibration and succession planning processes
- Support business objective through implementation and improvisation of human resource policies and processes
- Drive people plan outcomes - employee engagement, capability, effective organization structure etc.
- Take ultimate accountability for HR's delivery against business objectives within business area(s)
- Manage risk, including oversight of the business in terms of adherence to governance procedures and regulatory compliance (people-related)
- Maximize use of HR delivery resource, and line up delivery across businesses and with other Divisions to maximize economies of scale.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Masters Degree in Human Resources with about 10 years work experience
- Able to travel, as appropriate
- Experience in dealing with Unions
- Proven ability to use initiative in carrying out tasks
- Strong knowledge of HR and ability to apply to complex organizational issues is required.
- Expert level generalist skills and strong consulting and analytical skills are essential.
3. Key Competencies:
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation
- Excellent presentation skills and knowledge of employment laws
- Understanding of Core HR Processes like Performance Management, Career Development, Compensation Revision, Employee Engagement and Retention, Reward & Recognition and Talent Management and Succession Planning. Awareness of Industry trends and standard methodologies.
- Harmonious Working & Relationship Management - Experience of working with key business leaders and clients.
- Planning & Delivery - Incumbent must display impeccable standards of process planning and drive towards execution excellence. Ensure on-time delivery without compromising on quality and consistency. Ability to assess on-ground HR needs by using feedback mechanisms and convert them into executional HR frameworks.
Qualification : Human Resource Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
Working Days : 5 Days a Week ( to )
Job Nature : Full Time
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations, PG Diploma - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Alloys Consulting Private Limited
Leading client of Alloys Consulting Private Limited
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.