Education: Degree in Mining Engineering or Geology or Metallurgy from a reputable institute.
Experience: 10-15 Years in Mining Industry
- Ensure performance targets and measures and use systems to assess the performance of the mine and direct reports; reviewing progress to ensure achievement of targets and develop strategies for increasing productivity.
- Manage the Mining operations to achieve maximum productivity and availability at the lowest cost per ton.
- Provide training, growth opportunities, support and guidance to mining and mine maintenance personnel; including driving performance appraisals, rewards and discipline.
- Plan and organize daily activities of mine personnel with the Mining Superintendent to execute drill and blast, load & haul, and management of waste dumps and all stockpiles.
- Plan and coordinate the maintenance of mining equipment with the Heavy Equipment Manager to ensure a planned maintenance system for all heavy equipment is developed and fully utilized in maintaining equipment.
- Ensure equipment availability and utilization are at budget levels at optimal cost; and that the strategic operational goals for the mine are met.
- Participate in the development and implementation of short-term mine plans.
- Ensure have some Geology experience to plan and monitor the Exploration program
- Facilitate performance and compliance audits and ensure adherence to standards.
- Train, mentor and develop mine operations staff.
- Production planning and analyzing to achieve optimum revenue and profitability with production team. Hands on experience in operating Crushing, DMS plant, Heap Leach, Tank Leach, SX EW or any other process in treating ROM Copper. Also holding sound knowledge of processing cobalt with innovative process.
- Coordinating and prepare the submission of working cost and capital budgets based on production requirements and control expenditures.
- Developing and implementing technical standards, specifications and quality assurance systems to optimize integrity of processes in accordance with objectives.
- Actively manage contractor relationships to optimize performance, reliability and cost.
- Ensure adherence to policies, standards and procedures in all areas of operations.
- Manage and control OPEX and CAPEX in accordance with approved plans.
- Deliver ROM tons and grades as in accordance with the annual plan and budget, and deliver waste stripping as per budget.
- Recommend relevant benchmarks and identify the best practice leading to these and the improvement activities required to achieve and exceed them.
- Ensure that safety, health and environmental legal and company standards are complied.
- Demonstrating commitment to the safety culture through visible felt leadership and exhibited morale courage.
- Ensures Operational resources are in place to meet core production and support objectives against approved Company policy/strategic plans.
- Leads and directs the activities of direct reports/ functions/contracts via planning and report back forums and meetings.
- Maintains and encourages cohesiveness, teamwork and morale to create a motivational, high performance organizational climate.
- Ensures the correct key human resources levels with appropriate competencies and skills are in place for sustainable Operations.
- Approves budgets (requested and allocated) and thereby costs, for the achievement of planned Operational projects, activities and objectives.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Mining, Quarrying
Functional Area: Top Management
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Sc - Geology, B.Tech/B.E. - Metallurgy, Mining
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Dimensions HRD Consultant
15 - 20 yrs Colombia
Keyskills: Mining Operations, Mining Engineering, Country Management, Data Analysis...
Reliant Drilling Pvt Ltd
10 - 15 yrs Dariba Rajsamand
Keyskills: Mining safety officer, safety, mine safety supervisor, Safety Engineering...
M/s. Uttam Blastech Pvt. Ltd
7 - 10 yrs Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Ranchi
Keyskills: explosive, business development management, drilling, Bdm, mining...
Vinayak Job Consultant
2 - 5 yrs Ambikapur
Keyskills: Mining Management, Assistant Mines Manager, Mining Operations...
Prime Placement & Manpower Services
10 - 15 yrs Jamnagar
Keyskills: Mining, QC, Manager Quality Control, DGM
Shalitin Immigrations LLP
2 - 7 yrs Canada, Dubai/ UAE, Hong ...
Keyskills: mechanical engineering, mining manufacturing, mining production executive...
Golcha Associated Group (Associated Soapstone Distributing Co. Pvt. Ltd.)
8 - 12 yrs Chandrapur
Keyskills: foreman, mining, diploma, supervisor