- Oversee the Accounts Payable function including direct supervision of full-time staff.
- Invoicing, Payments.
- Assist associates to identify & implement AP improvements.
- Develop and evaluate employees; evaluate performance and workloads; determine work priority; implement changes to improve productivity and increase efficiency.
- Research, analyze and resolve complex payment and vendor issues.
- Preparation of special reports required by management including audit responses, compliance reports, payment analysis, employee performance reviews and others as assigned.
- Assist and involve month end and year-end closing and accrual process.
- Oversee and assist in preparing account reconciliations for all legal entities
- Guide and coordinate with new team members to improve the learning curve.
- Performs training of team on Accounts Payable related subjects
- Assist in month/quarter/year-end closing and accrual process.
If interested, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME @ Vidhi.firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 5,50,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
/ Call Centre
Functional Area: Accounts
, Company Secretary
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
PG - CA - Second Attempt, First Attempt
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
GENPACT India Private Limited
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations. Our approach is continually refined in one of the world’s largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi. For additional information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow Genpact on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.