With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Genpact Mega Walk In For Customer Service on 24th Aug@ Hotel Kamat,
Job Location : Hyderabad
Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Customer service
Walk in date: 24th August 2019, Saturday
Walk-in Timings: 10am onwards
Contact Person: HR : Ramya - 9515647974
Interview location: Hotel Kamat, Opposite Shoppers Stop, Begumpet, Hyderabad.
Nearest Metro Station Prakash Nagar,
Railway Station Begumpet.
- In this role, you will be responsible for handling inbound & outbound Calls.
- You will be required to flexible with shift timings and weekly offs and work in a 24/7 Shift window.
- Your role will require handling customer escalations & Complaints and you will be expected to communicate and explain effectively to the customers.
- We will prefer people with a technical bent of mind, who are able to resolve digital payment queries of the customers.
- Take Inbound Calls
- Understands digital payment concept, transfer of payments, usage of digital banking and payments
- Fluent in English & Hindi/ Gujarati/ Kannada/ Tamil/ Marathi
- People who have handled customer over the phone
- Display empathy/ understanding/ concern towards customers
- Provide quick and effective resolution to the customer's queries
- Good Typing speed
- Resolve customer queries on digital payments
- Wants to delight customers, beyond the call of duty
- understand the visa processing requirements, various posts, and embassy knowledge
- Is able to communicate clearly, both written and in speech
- is able to handle complaints, even when handling unpleasant customers
- Works accurate and with an eye for detail
- Is able to use automated information systems to analyses the customers situation
- Handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good with MS Office Skills
- Customer Service background
- Language proficiency
Documents to Carry
2 UPDATED COPIES OF RESUME
ID PROOF ORIGINAL (AADHAR IS MANDATORY )
2 XEROX COPIES OF ID PROOF
2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS.
LAST 3 MONTHS PAYSLIPS ( IF ANY )
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visitwww.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Perks and Benefits
Incentives + One way cab Facility + Yearly Bonus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Call Centre
Functional Area: ITES
, Customer Service
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent