GENPACT HIRING FOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLES / INVOICE PROCESSING
Job Location: Noida & Gurgaon
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brandsand we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable
Please call MANICA @ 7827871269 to schedule the interview.
Please mention " MANICA" as reference on top of the resume. Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
GENPACT Stellar Building
7th Floor Noida Sector-135
(You can board Genpact shuttle from Botanical Garden metro station )
Plot No:22A&B Oswal Buildiing
Udyog Vihar Sector 18 Gurgaon
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Hiring for Accounts Payable :
- Process invoices in workflow
- Validate key fields from scanned documents.
- Run uploads for electronic invoices
- Understand customers policies and adapt
- Setting up vendors and modifying the vendors when required.
- Prepare and provide Reports to the client as per the agreed frequency (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
- Develops and maintains full working knowledge of AP functions, reports, and client requirements.
- Perform audits in accordance with customers policies and procedures
2 UPDATED COPIES OF RESUME
ID PROOF ORIGINAL (AADHAR IS MANDATORY )
2 XEROX COPIES OF ID PROOF
2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS
LAST 3 MONTHS PAY SLIPS (IF ANY)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
Required Candidate profile
- Prior experience in AP
- Strong Financial Background-Must have a knowledge of P2P processes
- Knowledge of ERP DDS , SAP or Oracle
- Typing skills & speed
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to apply logical reasoning to solve problems
- Should be comfortable for 24X7 Shifts.
Perks and Benefits
Incentives+one way cab
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
/ Call Centre
Functional Area: Accounts
, Company Secretary
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent