With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Genpact Mega Walk in Drive for Customer Service
Work Location: Delhi/NCR
Inviting applications for the role Customer Service
We are looking for someone with extensive knowledge and ability to perform day-to-day operations while maintaining SLA. Solving queries related to cash application and coordinating with customer
Walk-in Date: 21st & 22nd August
Contact Person: Karishma: 9711459926
Interview timings- 11am to 2pm
Genpact, 22B, Sec-18, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon
Landmark: Near Airtel
Nearest Metro Station: Iffco Chowk & MG Road Metro Station
Please mention Hr Karishma Name on top of the resume and directly walk-in at the venue.
- Respond to customer inquiries and problem escalations
- Understand the customer's query and provide assistance by logging service tickets thereby ensuring timely resolution maintain a thorough understanding of client process and policies
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Meet process target standards with high Fatal error accuracy and Overall Accuracy
- Responsible to showcase strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment
- Candidate should be comfortable with 24*7 shift timings & 6 days working with rotational 1 weekly-off environment.
Minimum qualifications :
- Candidates should be a graduate with some basic knowledge about products like Inkjet & Laser Printer/Digital copiers/Fax machines/ Camera/Camcorder etc.
- Candidate should be good in English communication both verbal and written.
- Should have a basic computer typing skills.
- Graduates without any technical/professional degree
- Fresher would be preferred
- Relevant experience in a customer service role
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Desired candidates should be time flexible along with being ready to work in a competitive and challenging environment.
Documents to be carried:
2 UPDATED COPIES OF RESUME
ORIGINAL AADHAR And PAN CARD IS MANDATORY
2 XEROX COPIES OF ID PROOF
2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS
LAST 3 MONTHS PAY SLIPS ( IF ANY )
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
Perks and Benefits
Incentives + One way cab Facility + Yearly Bonus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Call Centre
Functional Area: ITES
, Customer Service
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent