GENPACT MEGA WALK-IN RECORD TO REPORT PROCESS
Job Location: NOIDA & GURGAON
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brandsand we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for R2R
Interview Date :v 16th May
Walk-in Timings : 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Please mention " Sonal " Name on top of the resume and directly walk-in at the venue.
Contact Person : Sonal - 8528041435
GENPACT Stellar Building 7th Floor Noida Sector-135
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Hiring for General Accounting
- Prepare Journals at the end of the month after analysis of prepaid & accruals account etc.
- Prepare monthly close calendar and discuss status of activities with country controller every day in close
- Month end close and assessment cycles run
- Prepare GL Reconciliations and identify open items and track closure with country controller
- Prepare supplementary schedules reporting, VAT declaration reporting etc.
- Execute internal controls and checks as part of the process performing task with accuracy and timelines
- Track Intercompany reconciliation status and do necessary follow-up with relevant teams to get variances resolved before month end.
- Daily bank reconciliations and clearing. Identify open items and take it up with relevant teams to get closure before month end to ensure no open item after close is over.
2 UPDATED COPIES OF RESUME
ID PROOF ORIGINAL (AADHAR IS MANDATORY )
2 XEROX COPIES OF ID PROOF
2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS
LAST 3 MONTHS PAY SLIPS ( IF ANY )
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
Salary: INR One side Cab facility+monthly Incentives+yearly Bonus
/ Call Centre
Functional Area: Accounts
, Company Secretary
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time