With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of PA, PD Underwriting Support
Walk In Date : 10th & 11th Jan' 2020
Interview Timing : 11:00 am to 2:00pm
Venue : Genpact; Plot No: 22 A&B, Oswal buildings, Udyog Vihar, Sector 18, Gurugram, Haryana.
Landmark : Near Airtel Office
Nearest Metro Station : MG Road
CONTACT PERSON : MANEESHA
Contact @ 9667357055
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention HR " MANEESHA " on the top of your CV and directly walk-in at the venue and call @ 9667357055 once you reach
Your role will require you to utilize your experience in and knowledge of insurance/reinsurance and underwriting processes to process transactions for the Underwriting Support Teams and communicate with the Onsite Team.
Qualifications we seek in you
- Transaction processing for Underwriting Support Teams
- Communicating with the Onsite Team
- Responsible for Endorsement Processing
- Responsible for delegated Authority Management
- Flexible to work in 24*7 shift timings
- Responsible to comprehend, good customer service attitude to clearly articulate the resolution
- Responsible to handle dynamic volumes of workloads and to reach targets and deadlines on a timely basis
- Graduate (in any discipline)
- Freshers are eligible
- Should have wing to wing knowledge of the Underwriting life-cycle
- Demonstrate and cultivate customer focus, collaboration, accountability, initiative and innovation
- Fluent in English language- both written and oral
- Insurance domain awareness
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Preferred with certification on one of the streams i.e. CII London i.e. ALMI, FIT or Cert CII or equivalent or AINS, CPCU certification
- Knowledge of Bureau/Non Bureau market
- Knowledge of Binder, Lineslip and Consortium Processing
- Exposure to Reinsurance Market and it's types such as Prop and Non prop
- Exposure to Treaty and Fac Reinsurance
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 3,50,000 PA.