With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Genpact Walk-in Interviews for Accounts & Finance Process on on 15th & 16th November @ Dehradun .
Work Location: Gurgaon / Noida
Inviting applications For Finance and accounting:
Walk-in Date :15th & 16th November 2019
Contact Person : Amit Rao : 7973354709
Interview timings- 11am to 2pm
ICA Dehradoon 24/2, Ground Floor, , EC Road, Dehradun Uttrakhand - 248001
Landmark :Near S.K. Memorial Hospital
Point of contact at Venue : Amit Rao
Graduation: B.Com / BBA
Hiring for General Accounting:
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to General Accounting domain.
- Journal Entries Creation and Booking
- Month End Close Activities
- Fixed Assets Capitalization and Maintenance
- Intercompany Accounting
- Bank and Investment Reconciliations
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Fixed Assets Reconciliations (FA Clearing & SL-GL)
- Identifying reconciling items and its clearance
- Escheat Reconciliations
- Corporate Reporting
- Internal and External Audit
- SOX Compliance
Hiring for Accounts Payable:
Hiring for Accounts Receivables :
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker
- Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets ) to solve hold invoice as per the AP guideline
- Adhere the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
- Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are handled as per the guidelines
Documents to be carried for Interview:
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
- Identify and rectify unidentified cash and manage end to end process of Cash applications.
- Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
- Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution.
- Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund
2 UPDATED COPIES OF RESUME
ORIGINAL AADHAR And PAN CARD IS MANDATORY
2 XEROX COPIES OF ID PROOF
2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS
LAST 3 MONTHS PAY SLIPS ( IF ANY )
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
Perks and Benefits
One Side Cab Facility+monthly Incentives+ Yearly Bonus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Call Centre
Functional Area: Accounts
, Company Secretary
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent