Accenture s Finance organization is composed of the best and brightest minds in professional finance. You ll join other exceptional professionals who deliver the financial services and strategic business partnerships that help drive and sustain profitable growth across all five Accenture businesses Accenture Strategy , Accenture Consulting , Accenture Digital , Accenture Technology and Accenture Operations. Our more than 5 , 800 people around the world are incredibly talented , creative , innovative and motivated.
Corporate Functions including Human Resources , Finance , Legal , Marketing and Communications , and Workplace Solutions - - offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394 , 000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture , a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries - - including 94 of the Fortune 100 , and governments around the world.
- Financial planning , analysis and reporting role for GS Finance covering Consulting
- Responsible for executing monthly reporting , quarterly forecasting , annual planning and other accounting processes
- Co - ordinate and liaise with sub - function SPOCs to understand monthly variance analysis
- Ad - hoc activities as required
- Generate monthly financial reporting pack including Executive , Management and specific reports and review the same with sub - function leads
- Preparation and finalization of monthly , quarterly and annual forecasts , consolidation and analysis of financial reports.
- Involve in the guidance process for Rate card / COLA submission
- Involve in Month and Quarter end closure activities (including charge out)
- In - depth analysis of the line items , preparing the commentary and plan of action etc. ,
- Process monthly accruals and submission to controllership
- Coordinate with finance groups of business units and Controllership Statutory compliance
- Support ad - hoc financial reports as needed
- Approving PRs and Non - PO invoices
- Cost Center and WBSE maintenance
This job description reflects management s assignment of essential functions , it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned.
Skills Required : Strong spreadsheet skills (excel) and power point; Must display initiative and ability to multi - task; Ability to communicate effectively across multiple organizational levels; Strong analytical and problem solving skills; Must be customer service oriented; SAP experience preferred.
No. of Years Work Experience : 5 to 6 years experience in a Finance Function
Reports to : Associate Manager - GS Finance
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU :
You ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally , you ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry - specific expertise.
The scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the unique way we innovate , operate and deliver value will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
You ll have access to leading - edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION :
If you have a desire to help the world s leading companies and governments , now s the time to join the world s largest and most diversified group of technology , business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts , and help us improve the way the world works and lives.