World's largest marketplace for sports and event tickets is looking for enthusiastic young professionals to join our customer services team.
EXCELLENT GROWTH PROMOTION AND DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR DESERVING CANDIDATES
You would be responsible to handle communication with our German and English speaking customers. You will efficiently and effectively handle queries from customers via emails.
You will have to troubleshoot problems to the satisfaction of the customers. You will primarily be communicating with the customers over email.
- Excellent command over written and spoken German - minimum level B2.2. Should be able to draft professional emails in German without any mistakes
- Excellent command over written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Self motivated, goal oriented
- Ability to work in high pressure environment
- Flexible to work until 9pm
WALK IN FOR INTERVIEWS
A-72 Sector 2
Noida - 201301
(Near sector 15 Noida Metro Station)
Monday - Saturday 10am to 5pm
Vaishali/ Neerja: +918527148805
Why work with LiveSalesman
- Work with an established industry leader offering stability for over 15 years
- Work in a multicultural team, a workplace where people from all around the world collaborate in one office to share views and ideas. Meet people who speak different languages, eat different food and wear different clothes.
- Work on projects for companies which have changed the way people do things around the world. Our clients range from Start-ups which disrupt the market to established fortune 500 companies
- Learn a new skill - As a small company everyone multi-tasks, work on multiple projects. Every day will be a new learning experience
- GROW!!! - We prefer to not hire leaders and managers from outside the company. Capable and hard working people will find their way to our leadership development program
When we are not working - we are having fun, and when we are working, we are still having fun!
So come join the fun!
This job is for German speakers. As a German Language expert your your level of German should be minimum B2 or above. We also have positions which pay higher if you are a native speaker of German language. We also hire Freshers who have completed B2.2 from Max Muller or advanced diploma in German language from any good university. If you have worked as a German language specialist in past, its an added advantage, but its not required.
The job is primarily answering emails in German language and English. Spoken German language skills are not necessary, but if you can speak German its preferred.
If you are a native speaker of German and live in Germany or Austria, the company will help you with your Employment Visa in India.
Salary: INR 3,25,000 - 4,50,000 P.A. Excellent Sal + Bonus + Insurance
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
View Contact Details
There are hundreds of benefits of working with a small organization which is a leader in its own niche market, offering stability and growth opportunities for over 15 years but here are a few to list:
Work in a multicultural environment - your colleagues would be from all over the world working in a small office.
Work in a multi-tasking environment, learn something new everyday
Skip the bureaucracy, high performers can expect to be promoted without having to go through lengthy processes. If you have ability to take up a new challenge and succeed, you will get that opportunity
Work for clients who are industry leaders including leading start-ups from around the world
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.