We have an excellent opportunity for L&D HEAD with one of the Big 4 Consulting company in Bangalore / Mumbai
This position requires reporting to HR Head
Your responsibilities include
- Establishing effective organization tools & initiatives and facilitate an open, collaborative team environment. - Creating Value based organization culture & develop the same in terms of culture change.
- Incessant Implementation & Improvisation of L&D strategy, ensuring effective training coverage across the organization is achieved.
- Creating a Values Based Organization Culture - The successful candidate will work closely with the HR Head / VP HR to build programs and systems that will sustain values based corporate culture.
- Lead by example; facilitate the creation of role models across the organization and seek opportunities to showcase Organization Values and Role Models in business forums integrating it seamlessly into business agendas.
- Find, implement powerful methods for people to - learn- and institutionalize values.
- Support integration of Values into the Organization leadership model & the Organization learning philosophy.
- Integrate Values training with existing and new systems and processes such as new hire orientations, reward and recognition, compensation processes etc.
- Lead the Innovation drive and facilitate Empowerment across the organization.
- Design and Deliver innovative communication, engagement & recognition processes to motivate and facilitate behaviour change.
- Effectively coach / counsel managers & employees on building Values based organizations - act as a conscience keeper and a credible source for clarifying issues related to the Values and Culture journey.
- Roll out effective internal communication tools & initiatives to facilitate an open, collaborative team environment
- Improve the intranet for delivering communication online while exploring other communication tools such as social media for driving key messages.
- Stay connected with external best practices on culture development with a view to leverage the same for internal purposes.
- Develop and up skill junior resources on the team providing appropriate leadership, counsel, guidance and training customized to individual needs.
- Position the HR function as credible, value adding and a capable business partner.
L earning and Development Culture
- The successful candidate will develop a multi-pronged learning and development strategy that delivers a culture of learning and best practice sharing within the organization.
Deliver on the Organization learning philosophy
- Educate employees on Leadership, Values and Corporate Initiatives.
- Facilitate transfer of learning, best practice sharing, interaction & collaboration across business units, departments and hierarchies.
- Communicate and strengthen individual commitment to Organization.
- Leverage learning to improve relationships with strategic customers, partners and other key constituencies.
- Drive the development of critical skills for specific roles.
- Assess training needs and design effective training interventions by career levels and key learning programs for critical roles.
- Support the HR head in developing and rolling out strategic learning interventions for senior leadership and their second line.
- Leverage the talent review process and succession plans to ensure a personal development plan for top talent and high potentials.
- Pro-actively build a ready reckon of good training vendors.
- Develop L&D processes of nomination, feedback, budgeting etc. Ensure good communication flow between all stakeholders i.e business managers, HR managers, trainers and training participants.
- Apply creative marketing strategies to build and position learning plans to internal talent.
- Manage L&D metrics such as Quality of Training, Training Effectiveness, Cost of Training and Speed of response of training interventions.
- Think beyond class room training to encompass various methods of driving companywide collaboration, best practice sharing, peer learning, creating learning hubs, developing and managing an in house library etc.
- Partner with industry bodies and national skills council to improve quality of learning offered within the company and industry.
Apart these core responsibilities, you will be expected to support different aspects of Organization's people philosophy and contribute to relevant strategic initiatives of the HR function with a goal to make Organization the best place to work. You must be a team player and an effective HR leader / contributor.
View Contact Details
ArrisTechnologies is one of the leading consulting companies in India serving corporate clients in the field of IT Recruitment predominantly, apart from few NON-IT clients. Promoters having close to two decades of experience in the field of Human Resources and after serving few level 5 companies, a Bangalore based ARRIS has a distinct edge in delivering the services to the precision. This edge (meaning of ARRIS) has enabled ARRIS to bring in several prestigious clients on board and work on challenging assignments with cent percent success.
Based out of Bangalore, ARRIS began its operations in June 2012 after spinning away from 16 year old venture since 1996, that had enormous success in recruitment arena. With over collective experience of close to 2 decades, ARRIS stands as a Symbol of Success, Endurance and Strength due to the expertise that ARRIS has brought in through highly experienced Talent Acquisition Management such as Permanent Staffing (Junior & Mid to Senior Levels), Contract Staffing and Leadership Hiring.
To know more about ARRIS please log on to http://arristeck.com.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.