we are looking for Senior Analyst is responsible for conceptual development, design execution, implementation, production supervision, and contact with internal clients at Hackett. The job involves developing concepts, graphics and layouts for PowerPoint presentations, product illustrations, digital banners, e- mails, newsletters, social creatives, web layouts etc. In addition, the Senior Analyst shall be trained (both internal and external) on relevant skills/tools required to perform along with various communication/personality development training's. The Senior Analyst works closely with Manager and adheres to the company standards.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to create high-quality presentation graphics, develop standard deliverables and adhere to company's standards and guidelines
- Provide creative input and design recommendations on a project by project basis
- Collaborate with the marketing team on content projects, for the creative ranging from social media campaigns, emails, website pages, infographics, ad banners and beyond
- Research and recommend new technologies to enhance the user experience
- Independently design, and work jointly with other team members to ensure timely delivery
- Design new applications with required graphics and provide enhancements to existing products.
- Expert level skills in MS PowerPoint, design slides effectively for multiple displays, re-branding templates and conceptual development of slides for maximum engagement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Adobe software (CC 2019 and higher)
- Professional knowledge of all pre-press related activities and printing technologies.
- Creating all kinds of data-driven charts and flowcharts in Adobe Illustrator for print.
- Additional projects include, video editing, interactive media and other multimedia projects.
- Expert level skills in MS PowerPoint, to take a concept and turn into a visually appealing design. Should understand how audience view and perceive content in various business settings.
- Expert level of Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Applications, such as:
- Adobe Illustrator (Expert level)
- Adobe Photoshop (Expert level)
- Adobe In-design (Expert level)
- Adobe After Effects (Intermediate level)
- Knowledge of info-graphics/data visualization concepts and experience using PowerPoint's graphing tools
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography
- Knowledge in balancing file size and image quality for web publishing, PDFs and print.
- Strong presentation design portfolio demonstrating expert level in PowerPoint including use of multiple masters, color themes, animations and actions
- Should be organized and focused on delivering research tasks within defined deadlines.\
- Must have the ability to revise one's own work to make a document or presentation clearer or more persuasive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Must be dynamic, flexible and possess perseverance skills
- Must be proficient in customer relationship management
- Exhibit re activeness and constructiveness at work such as, suggesting innovative but pragmatic solutions.
- Should have understanding of business objectives and organization structure
- The candidate must have strong work ethics and trustworthiness
- The candidate should work accurately with good attention to detail by maintaining confidentiality and integrity
- Must be highly collaborative and team oriented with commitment to excellence
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve the multiple daily deadlines for client deliverable s with a mature approach
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: Design
, User Experience
Role Category: Creative
Role: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -BFA - Any Specialization, Visual Communication, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization, Visual Arts
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Hackett Group (India) Limited
The Hackett Group (NASDAQ: HCKT), a global strategic business advisory, operations consulting and finance strategy firm, is a leader in business best practices, business benchmarking, and transformation consulting services including strategy and operations, working capital management, and globalization advice.
Utilizing best practices and implementation insights from more than 10,000 benchmarking studies, executives use The Hackett GroupÃ¢â¬â¢s empirically-based approach to quickly define and implement initiatives that enable world-class performance.
Through its REL group, The Hackett Group offers working capital solutions focused on delivering significant cash flow improvements. Through its Archstone Consulting group, The Hackett Group offers Strategy & Operations consulting services in the Consumer and Industrial Products, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, and Financial Services industry sectors. Through its Hackett Technology Solutions group, The Hackett Group offers business application consulting services that help maximize returns on IT investments. The Hackett Group has completed benchmark studies with over 3,500 major corporations and government agencies, including 93% of the Dow Jones Industrials, 83% of the Fortune 100, 87% of the DAX 30 and 48% of the FTSE 100.
Founded in 1991, The Hackett Group was acquired by Answerthink, Inc. in 1997. Answerthink was renamed The Hackett Group, Inc. in 2008. The Hackett Group has global offices in the United States, Europe and Asia/Pacific and is publicly traded on the NASDAQ as HCKT.
Hackett Client Indices
Hackett extends services to
84% of the Fortune 100
97% of the Dow Jones Industrials
88% of the Dow Jones Global Titans
49% of the FTSE 100
80% of the DAX 30