We are looking out for Group Account Mgr( Brand Service)- Loyalty Campaigns for ur client's offices in Delhi & Chennai
1) Client - Global Loyalty Marketing Agency
2) Position - Group Account Manager ( Client Service & Brand Communication) - Loyalty Campaign
3) Location - Delhi & Chennai
4) Experience- 6-10 years in Client service /Account management in Loyalty Marketing/ Advertising /Marketing agency
Purpose of the Job :
- Manage team of Account Manager's/ Assistant Account Manager's
- Responsible for the managing Loyalty campaigns & the SLA's assigned.
- Financial management including scoping projects and providing accurate estimates in a timely manner seeking support from the Account Director or Line Manager as appropriate
- Manage Account resources where required to assist with account deliverables
- Commercial awareness that will benefit the client, & the company
- Proactively managing issues as and when they arise knowing when to engage with internal parties for help and advice
- Taking full responsibility for team output in terms of quality and accuracy.
Communication and Collaboration :
- Management of all business communications
- Manage all internal department briefings and the amends process ensuring reliable, consistent and accurate briefs are completed.
Skills and experience necessary for this role :
A confident and self-motivated individual with nature flair to problem solve and collaborate with clients and internal partners. Motivate and inspire your team and the people around you. Approach client requests with pace, tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrable customer relationship management
- Working with the Senior Account Director to strategically coordinate loyalty programs or CRM projects
- Analytical and confident in briefing work to the internal partners
- Good presentation skills both in development and delivery
- Natural attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Technical skills including technology, CMS systems, data analytics, mobile, digital, social or creative advantageous as is the ability to discuss these areas confidently when dealing with clients and internal departments
- Advanced software skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent Project management tool).
- Years of experience : 4- 8 years in Account Management with an agency .
- Experience of working in an agency environment.
- You should also be used to working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Accounting, Finance
Role:Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
5 - 8 yrs Chennai, Delhi
Keyskills: Sales, Brand Solutions, Key Account Management, B2B Sales, Solutions Sales,...
7 - 12 yrs Delhi NCR, Gurgaon
Keyskills: Team Management, Brand Marketing, Category Management, Promotions...
AK Best Pro Consultants Private Limited
3 - 8 yrs Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Che...
Keyskills: Lead Generation, key account manager, dealer onboarding, management skills,...
Tata ClassEdge " A division of Tata Industries Limited.
3 - 5 yrs Chennai
Keyskills: Educational Sales, Presentation Skills, sales forecasting...
Agrocorp India Trade Services Private Limited
6 - 8 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: Brand Building, Gap Analysis, Marketing Initiatives, Product Portfolio...
3 - 7 yrs Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Gurgao...
Keyskills: ppc, campaign planning, google adwords, digital campaigns, Client Servicing...
Cruits Consulting Pvt Ltd
5 - 10 yrs Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyder...
Keyskills: Key Accounts, Accounting, New Business Development, Key Account Management,...
4 - 9 yrs Chennai
Keyskills: Sales, Marketing Services Sales, Key Account Management...