1. To be informed on daily room status.
2. Have detailed information regarding arrivals, their room requirements and expected departures of the day.
3. Check up VIPs reservations and issue VIP amenities.
4. To greet the customer and identify his specific reservation.
5. To register the guest, ensuring that the necessary details are obtained, i.e. name in full, address, whether company or private booking, special rate, allowances, VIP, charge details, nationality, passport number, etc. As per company procedures.
6. Handle group registration as per laid down procedures.
7. To allocate room according to reservations list, ensuring that this is what the guest has booked, both in terms of the room itself and the rate to be paid.
8. To alert the hall porter so that the guest's luggage is taken to his room and the key issued.
9. To update occupancy list, giving copies to bell desk and telephone operator
10. To ensure that all departments, particularly restaurants, are notified of the tariff entitlements.
11. Open out guest folio and transmit it to front office cashier.
12. Maintain current and upto-date room rates.
13. Prepare room discrepancy report and double check with lobby manager.
14. Give all departure rooms to housekeeping.
15. Take list of all cleared rooms from housekeeping.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Hotels
Role Category: Front Office/Customer Care
Role: Front Office/Guest Relations Executive/Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time