PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE
Consultant will be responsible for implementing HANA and or SAP BI solutions (NW BW or Business Objects) in various deployment modes. The consultant will interact with onsite team members to ensure alignment of technical design and project objectives. He/she will provide technical knowledge on the business modelling of HANA objects, performance improvement in HANA, replication of data to HANA and reporting on top of HANA views. Consultant will also be responsible for SAP BW/BW on HANA or BO implementation. Consultant will use ASAP methodologies during requirement gathering, design, build/ test and deployment.
For this Role, consultant should have experience in at least 4 full life cycle of SAP BW/BW on HANA/BW4HANA/BO implementation and at least 3 full life cycle of SAP HANA Modelling implementation.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Create business blueprint as per the functional requirements provided
- Produce Technical design document, create prototypes
- Deliver solution as per the business blueprint and technical design
- Work as part of large team or work independently
- Regular Full Time Degree in computer science, engineering, accounting, finance or related field
- 6-14 years of work experience in SAP Analytical products, e.g. BW, BO, HANA, SAC, S/4HANA Analytics
- Minimum of 3 full life cycle implementations in SAP HANA.
- Minimum 4 full life cycle implementations in SAP BW or SAP BO
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Previous HANA modelling and scripting experience including ability to write complex stored procedures and HANA views using SQL. High level knowledge of various replication methods to HANA and various reporting techniques on top of HANA views
- Knowledge of various deployment modes of HANA
- Knowledge of SAP BW or SAP BO or both.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work as part of large engagement
- Good core consulting skills - Oral and written communication, organization and planning, client facing and interpersonal
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS
- Knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud
- Knowledge on S4 HANA Analytics like building and extending CDS Views, Creating Query Views or Building KPIs using KPI Modeller would be an added advantage.
- Experience working on mixed modelling with BW on HANA and HANA native modelling
- Experience with development on SAP Cloud Platform, knowledge of HANA XS/XSA Development, oData Services
- Experience of working on Predictive Analytics and other advanced Analytics topics
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.