To resolve tickets/escalations/incidents, through root cause analysis, in adherence to SLA, quality, process & security standards to ensure positive customer feedback and value creation.
(1) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies
(2) To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident & problem management
(3) To independently resolve tickets & ensure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team
(4) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases
(5) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training fresher coaching analysts & conducting interviews/participation in hiring drives
(6) To participate or contribute on EN business in creation of proposals to drive Service improvement plans.
Interested candidates can share your profile with specific details ,
Total Exp :
Relevant Exp in UNIX - LINUX:
Current CTC :
Notice Period :
Alternate email id :
Alternate contact No. :
Do you have Adhaar card (Y/ N ):
F2F Availability on 28th Apr 2018 ( Saturday) (Y/ N ) :
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 13,00,000 P.A.
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time