An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
1. 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in HCM Applications with at least five end to end Implementation experience along with experience in at least 3 projects as a lead with a team size of at least 9-10 developers.
2. Expert knowledge on Cloud HCM Conversions, integrations, Reporting, but also having the capability of being a technical architect for multiple projects.
3. Engineering Graduation in any discipline or MCA Degree.
4. Strong experience with Fusion technologies including HDL, HCM Extracts, Fast Formulas, BI Publisher Reports.
5. Apart from the above experience, advanced knowledge in ADF, Java, PaaS, DBCS etc would be an added advantage.
6. Should have strong written and verbal communication skills, personal drive, flexibility, team player, problem solving, influencing and negotiating skills and organizational awareness and sensitivity, engagement delivery, continuous improvement and knowledge sharing and client management.
7. Good technical leadership capability with strong planning and follow up skills, mentorship, Work Allocation, Monitoring and status updates to Project Manager
8. Assist in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex Technical issues/problems. Interact with client frequently around specific work efforts/deliverables
9. Candidate should be open for domestic or international travel for short as well as long duration.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Outside Technical Consultant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time