Hiring Graduate Fresher For Hinduja Global Solutions and Tech Mahindra (Freshers and Experienced Can Apply)
Contact Person : Archana - 9517444679
In Case The Number Is Busy Please Whatsapp Your Name at The Same Number.
Interview Address: Outpace Consulting, B-77 Sec 2 Noida
Interview Time: 10.30 Am Documents Required:
Aadhaar Card and Educational Documents (Graduation Certificates)
Pls go through the below mentioned Job Description ::
- Provide exceptional customer support when communicating and assisting customers. Ensure that high quality standards are maintained for all customer interactions and issue resolutions.
- Resolve tickets over the telephone, via email - Analyze customer reported information to identify problems and concerns.
- Perform problem research and testing when necessary.
- Deliver high quality and timely resolutions to problems.
- Initiate follow-up to other service areas when appropriate.
- Track and manage resolution of software deficiencies on customer's behalf.
- Successfully answer questions on technical aspects of the software applications.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 2,50,000 P.A. PF :: Cabs (As Per Company Policy and Process) :: Other Benefits
Industry: BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
> Candidate Should Have Descent Communication Skills
> Candidate Should Have Basic Computer Knowledge
> Candidate Should Be Willing To Work In Noida
> Candaidate Should Have Inclination Towards Customer Service
> Candaite Should Have Customer Centric Approach
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Outpace Consulting Services Private Limited
Outpace Consulting - We Hire For Multinational BPOs In Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mohali, Jaipur and Indore.
There Are No Placement Charges.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.