HP Tools Position!!
Key Responsibilities :
- Expert in HP Tools installation, configuration and managed system configuration
- Patching and upgrading HP monitoring software suites
- Setup of system monitoring for HP Tools (OM, OMi, Sitescope, BSM, Vugen, SHR, uCMDB, RUM, BPM, Nagios)
- Ability to create custom scripts that can be integrated into HPOM
- Integrating and deploying SPIs and other Monitoring Tools with HPOM/OMi using HP and Third Party Connector
- Expert in Creating Dashboards on HPBSM and HPOmi
- Troubleshooting Technical monitoring issues
- E2E Monitoring setup for various HP Tools systems and knowledge of monitoring technologies best practices
- Ability to fully implement functionality required for the successful rollout of any of the HP Tools functionality as per standard requirements
- Integration of HP Tools with other monitoring products in the market
- SNMP based monitoring tools, Multiple scripting languages is a plus
- Working knowledge on Linux and Windows operating systems
- Project planning and team management is a must
- Knowledge of project delivery methodologies
- Solid technical background coupled with desire and ability to grasp skills quickly, combined with deep attention to detail along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-Driven individual who can work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to relate to a diverse group of people including technical and development personnel, management, business customers, and vendors in a constructive and effective manner.
Required Candidate profileEducational Qualifications :
- Please mention minimum grade/percentage, if over and above organizational guidelines, as well as names of institutes, if applicable)" Engineering Graduate
Years of Experience (minimum & maximum) :
Min : 9 Years ....
Max : 15 Years
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.