Taylor & Francis Group, a leading international academic publishing company have an exciting opportunity for an HR Executive to join our team in New Delhi. Supporting the HR Managers with a wide range of responsibilities including:
- Assisting with the recruitment and onboarding of new employees. Involvement in designing induction modules.
- Conducting interviewsunder the guidance of senior managers. Following up with managers and candidates to close positions.
- Communication and correspondence with educational institutions to work on:
- Internships, permanent positions and ad hoc projects
- Inputting employee data for new hires, employee changes (ex. life events, promotions, merit increases, resignations, etc.), and voluntary benefits deductions into the company's HRIS systems as needed. Work on documentation and contracts under guidance.
- Coordinatingwith the UK L&D and local team to coordinate and schedule trainings. Helping to compile training with inputs from staff.
- Working on HR systems including SAP, HRSS, Leave, Attendance , Recruitment management, performance management
- Working towards becoming a contact person for basic HR queries. Creating support networks internally and drivingengagement projects with manager support.
- Creating presentations and business reports forsenior managers. Working on creating schedules for the global visitors.
- Keeping up to date withindustry trends. Researching andcollectingmarket intelligence.
- Attending online and in-personcourses and conferencesand providing feedback reports to the business
Required Candidate profile
What we are looking for:
- Familiarity with the HR functions
- Experience of working for a global business
- Ability to multi-task is essential, coordination and time-keeping are key elements to the role
- Strong proficiency with MS Office programmes, includingExcel, Word and Power-point
- Knowledge of designing and video maker, editing tools would be an added advantage
Key skills and behaviors:
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Sensitivity to intercultural relations between various states and countries
- Must be able to be flexible in balancing multiple projects at once.
- Collaborate with various team members across the country and overseas
- Foster/promote a positive image and professional appearance
- Must display tact/consideration in dealing with T&F employees and management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Taylor Francis Books India Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Parul Varshney
Contact Company:Taylor Francis Books India Pvt. Ltd.
Address :2nd 3rd floor, YMCA Building, 1, Jai Singh Road, 1, Jai Singh Road, NEW DELHI, Delhi - 110001,India