- Reporting to the Directors you will be responsible for providing general secretarial assistance in the office and coordinating Hr related activities as well acting as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers
- Support with hiring process by coordinating with recruitment partner, scheduling interviews, preparing offers and following up.
- Responsible for handling induction and on boarding.
- Taking care of basics needed by new Joinees (creating their ids, ensuring Sim, etc)
- Maintaining and updating HRIS
- Managing employee relations issues within the organization.
- Preparing monthly reports for management review Time & Attendance, Leave, Performance review, recruitment updates.
- Providing inputs for payroll and final settlements.
- Ensuring work ethic and discipline in office
- Attending and Handling admin related issues
- Assigning daily work for office boys and maintaining their records
- Handling and maintaining brochure and other sales materials stock
- Support to other back office activities
- Maintain company document and coordinate renewal process once needed
- Manage company / team events
- Maintain employee records soft and hard copies.Must ne proficient in mS word, Excel,Email managementand Internet savy.
Subject/Job Id : HR Executive Cum Office Assistant - Import and market dry fruits,Spices - Delhi - (Job Id:3436)
How to Apply?
Email your resume with Subject Line: HR Executive Cum Office Assistant - Import and market dry fruits,Spices - Delhi - (Job Id:3436) to : email@example.com , Then you call on Jyoti /9811112343
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:PG Diploma, Any Postgraduate
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
The Search House (A Div of JSD Search House Pvt. Ltd.)
Our client has legacy of wholesale trading of Dry fruits, in the old established Trader's market of Delhi. The Company has embarked upon a fast growth strategy to establish their own Consumer Brand that's fast becoming a hosehold name, provides the best quality nuts ,dry fruits, Saffaron and Spices, Ayurvedic ingredients that the industry has to offer. These commodities are being procured globally through the best players in the markets. To further establish the brand ,the company is looking to hire a large Sales, Distribution, Marketing and Ecommerce team to penetrate the market and expand their footprint starting with Delhi and expanding all across North India by appointing their own Distributors, Dealers ,Retailers and Channel partners and Horeca segment .
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.