1. Responsible for Controlling cost on stationary, consumables, staff welfare, monthly meetings etc.
2. Responsible for maintaining Total staffing level present in Cinemas.
3. Responsible for checking Attrition lower than 60% annualized per site.
4. Responsible for OnTime completion of joining formalities including Offer letter, Emp codes, mediclaim ESIC cards, uniforms, ID cards
5. Responsible for All FnF to be sent for processing with accurate and complete details in stipulated time.
6. Responsible for Minimizing Rejection cases of FnF.
7. Responsible for Mantaining HRIS Data, Ontime data entry, New Joinee Entry, Transfer, Exit, Other Master Details,Maintaining Personal files & Updating the same.
8. Responsible for Kronos Enrollment for new joinees & Deactivation for resigned.
9. Responsible for Get Exceptions clear, updates and Attendance of kronos matching manual and proper signoff.
10. Errorless Attendance for payroll Processing with 100% accuracy.
11. Responsible for Audit Reports and Ratings achieved in HR dept.
12. Responsible for Sending Reports / MIS & cost related details on weekly / monthly basis to HR SPOC
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: HR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent