Objective of the position
- Development of a superior workforce.
- Development of the Human Resource department.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Personal ongoing development.
Training and Development : To ensure the implementation of a proper training schedule for every employee and an assessment of the same. Arrangements of seminar presentation for community development
- Recruitment : To initiate and conclude the entire process of recruitment for all the positions as per the Manpower Plan. This includes the academic as well as the non academic staff. This recruitment will be done in accordance with AICTE regulations and the stated policies of the Organization.
- Induction : To ensure that a proper Induction system is in place and is implemented faithfully in the case of every new entrant.
- Roles and Responsibilities : To ensure that every employee is clear about his/her roles and responsibilities in the Institution and this is properly documents and reviewed from time to time.
- Performance Management, Appraisal and improvement System : To ensure that a proper system is in place and faithfully carried out for every employee from time to time.
- Compensation structure : To study compensation structure as per AICTE and other like Institutions to ensure competitive compensation mechanism is put in place and reviewed periodically.
- Processes and Systems . To put in place proper systems and processes, which are clearly reflected in the Faculty and Staff manuals. To ensure that these are properly implemented with the assistance of the Director& Executive Registrar.
- Culture and Team building . To ensure that a good culture is maintained and developed in the organization by facilitating the processes with the help of the Management.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Functional Area: HR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Recruitment Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent