Key Objective / Overall Job Responsibility
1. To review and coordinate with departments to ensure compliance of environmental legislations
2. To plan environmental strategies for corporate sustainability development
3. Guide and take up projects on environmental improvements
4. Keeping all the stakeholders informed about the development in legislations
5. Establishing network with govt. agencies, environmental technology supplier, experts, regulatory bodies, etc.
6. Coordinate with National & International Industrial Forum (CII, FICCI, WSA) for image building.
7. Track the environmental legislations and Govt. Policy decisions.
8. Take up initiatives to create public awareness.
9. Plan climate change initiatives â on going and proposed.
10. Initiate & coordinate for special studies on environmental issues (Environment Impact Assessment, Carrying Capacity) and develop partnership with academic institution /experts.
Required Candidate profile
Exp of handling operational/plant work & exp in Environment Mngt.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Iron and Steel
Functional Area: Production
Role Category: Safety/Health/Environment
Role: Environment Engineer/Officer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent