ROLE PURPOSE :
- Proactively leads IT functions ensuring adherence to agreed SLA's and is accountable for the quality of IT service delivery and operational projects measured through established metrics and qualitative processes.
- Main aim is to support company (APACs) business goals and objectives with cost-effective IT solutions by managing computing to deliver aligned IT strategic plans with supporting policies for all IT services and facilities management.
- Formulates and maintains alignment with Global IT and APAC's SLT and executes strategic plans relating to the delivery of services.
- This role is responsible for the management and leadership of skilled, high performance and geographically dispersed dynamic teams and delivering deliver industry best practices to build and maintain the stability and integrity of technical infrastructure supporting databases, middle tier applications, user applications, and data and systems integration located within the Global company Technology Centers as well as company's global data centers.
- The position includes responsibility for the design, build, operational health, and functions pertinent to industry standards for high volume and highly available business critical infrastructure. As the company's systems are geographically segmented, partnerships with global and regional constituents, corporate and various outsourced vendors will be relevant to this position.
IT Management :
- Responsible for leading the teams that maintain the operational integrity of call center systems Data center infrastructure and development and support of local applications.
- This is accomplished by setting goals and measurable performance objectives, creating and ensuring adherence to operational policies and procedures, creating and executing actionable technology and personnel plans
- Provide overall direction and management for all IT related services and projects.
- Responsible for coordination and prioritization of many competing requirements and external demands for resources and timelines
- Responsible to oversee the development, design and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software packages Manage department to ensure efficient and effective delivery of projects and achievement of objectives within budget.
- Prepare for and conduct team regular performance management reviews and set team member objectives with on-going leadership, coaching and mentoring of all team members and ensure resources are appropriate and that staff has sufficient training and experience to deliver the appropriate service to the business, both in the short term and in the long term.
- Mentor and develop key IT employees to their full potential, top-grading where appropriate.
Operations & Delivery of Services :
- Develop, refine and maintain reporting, SLA, trend analysis and outputs in order to create and deliver service improvement plans and consistently meet or exceed all established IT SLA targets in support of the business.
- Ensure agreed service level targets are met and appropriate qualitative reporting standards are achieved or exceeded via proactive monitoring, trend analysis, performance management and operational coordination for all APAC departments as well as B2B and B2C business systems and IT Operations
- Design, develop and maintain an enhanced reporting structure which ensures the early identification and escalation of problems
- Establish and maintain standards, maximising the value investments through proactive management of lifecycle activities and evaluating purchase decisions.
- Responsible for the coordination and the development and maintenance of processes, standards, and guidelines and adherence to policies, standards and processes and procedures with robust escalation procedures.
- Accountable for the infrastructure security working with Information Protection teams and auditors to provide evidence of adhesion to the policies and procedures and to meet compliance testing and reporting needs
- Manage external contractors and suppliers to meet project and delivery of services to meet agreed SLA's where appropriate.
- Provide Global IT reporting on a monthly basis.
Desired Candidate Profile
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED :
- 7 + managerial experience in same or similar environment
- Above average communication skills (Written & Verbal, English)
- Proven track record in leading /managing successful teams
- Conflict management and problem solving ability
- Proven track record in delivering results and managing team performance/outputs
- Experience with different application & infrastructure right sourcing models
- Extensive knowledge of IT core processes & methodologies
- Strong analytical skills and general business acumen
- Excellent customer service
- Managed security standards to meet compliance and security best practice
- Manage the SDLC within multiple environments
- Ability to estimate and budget, prioritize and directly influence operational support planning and execution
- Experience within travel / leisure industry
- Excellent project management and influencing skills
- Knowledge of SOX and PCI practices
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Windows Consultants Pvt Ltd
Client of Windows Consultants Pvt Ltd.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.