Chemplast Sanmar Limited is looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Head for Plant II at Mettur. JOB PROFILE
This job exists to carry out the responsibilities of plant availability through Mechanical Maintenance, arranging appropriate resources, technical resolutions and Industrial harmony. JOB CONTENT
- Experience in both Rotating & Static Equipments troubleshooting, maintenance activity etc.
- Maintenance Planning- Spares and manpower scheduling, Implementing and executing skills with focus on optimum utilization of manpower and materials.
- Execute Mechanical Maintenance tasks with quality & Supervise mechanical maintenance tasks to ensure quality and timely completion and as per planning
- Adherence of Production plan by ensuring the through plant availability through effective maintenance systems
- Equipment life enhancement through preventive and predictive maintenance
- Preparation of the objectives and targets for individual team members to ensure execution of the overall plan of the department.
- Preparation and implementation of effective Standard work instructions & procedures and ensure the compliance with Organizations Quality systems requirements.
- Implementation and adherence of Integrated Management System in all maintenance activities.
- People development through appropriate training, engagements and motivations.
- Control expenses through modification and improvement projects
- Develop and implement advance methods to reduce MTBF
- Implementation of PDCA Cycles
- Implement equipment history recording system and infer best practices.
- Develop and execute maintenance repair operation (MRO) spare parts strategy for the plant, including reordering, receiving inspection and stocking items.
- Cultivate the practice of good safety culture among the team.
- Innovative approach to reduce the Time loss due to unexpected breakdowns
Should be ready to shift with family to Mettur
- B.E - Mechanical Engineering (Regular) from reputed institute
- 20 to 25 years on hands of experience in handling the Mechanical maintenance work
- Exposure to Mechanical maintenance in Chemical, Fertilizer & Petrochemical industry
- Having conversant with SAP system
- Analytical skills
- Manpower Management
- Coordination skills
- Very Good Communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Production
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Service/Maintenance Supervisor
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent