Head - Secretarial - Construction/Infrastructure Firm (18-25 yrs)
This position is responsible for end to end monitoring / ensuring compliance according to Companies Act 2013, and all applicable laws; Governance under listing agreements, Investment/shareholders' agreements for my client and its subsidiaries. Responsible for all secretarial related matters. He/she guides/monitors the company secretaries of SPVs in accomplishing their tasks. Is responsible for complying with strategic decisions of amalgamation/ merger/ demerger/ dis-investment /re-financing/ issuance of bonds/ NCD etc. This position is required to groom and nurture team of professionals.
Job Description :
- To support and implement all strategic decision of the Board, support and assist CFO in all related matters
- To draft and implement policy if any as per the Group policy and line with Statute
- To ensure fee rationalization of secretarial auditors, advisory counsels, and other external agencies involved in secretarial function
- To avoid penal charges, by guiding the team to file returns/forms within stipulated time
- To establish cordial interaction with offices of ROC, RD, CLB, OL. 2. To support, assist, and establish relationship with Joint venture partners/investment partners/Financial Institution etc.
- To establish interpersonal working relationship with Independent Directors of the client and its SPVs and to ensure operational convenience
- To interact & liaise with Central Depository Securities Limited (CDSL) / National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL)/ Stock Exchanges/Registrar, Share Transfer Agent etc.
- To support and interact with internal customers of various department such as Project Offices, Finance and Legal
- To convene meetings of Board / Audit Committee/ Nomination & Remuneration Committee /Corporate Social Responsibility Committee / Independent directors and shareholders
- To monitor and to ensure timely filing of returns & Forms
- To ensure Corporate Governance and emphasis to comply with applicable laws.
- To monitor the Compliance Online-Portal by the CS team
- To obtain the compliance certificate and to place before the Board
- To ensure and sharing of adequate information, agenda & other documents for the meeting in advance; Planning structuring the Agenda, Board folders & convening of meetings
- To pro-actively information Seniors about compliance of many clauses of Investment Agreement/shareholders agreement
- To obtain opinion on strategic decision matters and support Board
- To create/maintain/monitor the Data Room (Digital Space) for sharing of documents relates to Board & Committee meetings of SPVs to the Independent Directors
Learning and Development:
- To be updated on company's act and groom the team on applicability of provisions, rules, regulations & Statues, drafting techniques
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, LLB - Law
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, CS, LLM - Law
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Armour Corporate Services
A Leading Client of Armour Corporate Services
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.