Technology, Domain Experience
Experience of Banking/financial industries
a. Solution design for multiple large scale projects
b. Senior stakeholder management including persons at working at higher grade
c. Managing/working with vendor, external suppliers (including product organisation)
Solid understanding of Automation, Lean, Transformation and RPA technologies.
Data driven thinking, a passion for data and clear understanding of the value this can hold to a commercial business
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
1. Excellent understanding of the technology delivery data at scale
2. Expert in managing high complexity programs within a large global organisation
3. Experienced with planning, estimating, staffing, organising, and working on multiple projects. Has monitored and dealt with critical paths and risks areas.
4. Must be able to demonstrate excellent stakeholder management, highly skilled in communication both written and spoken, strong presentation skills and strong and influential personal credibility
5. Good technical knowledge of delivery management covering RPA, automation tools, etc
6. Works well with teams spread across different geographical locations
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
1. Exposure to financial services industry is preferable.
2. Can describe existing technology infrastructure across all major functions / departments and has a comprehensive grasp of emerging technologies. Stay close to technology changes and advances, evaluate and introduce changes for the benefits of the bank. Help the team with to adapt such changes.
3. Broad and solid understanding of the concepts and roles behind service delivery and systems support.
4. A strong track record of managing large complex business change and technical change programs of strategic significance. Expert in managing significant business change/transformation challenges
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
View Contact Details
Think People Solutions Private Ltd
Think People Solutions
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.