Healthcare Research Analyst
1. Conducts studies and research activities and provides technical support to the design, data collection, statistical analysis and reporting of projects.
2. To prepare project reports, scientific papers and publications
3. Ensures that relevant data across all areas of programs is collected, entered in appropriate tools, and analyzed in order to share data trends at national and international level
4. Spearheads the development and revision of data collection tools and reporting formats and forms
5. Demonstrated skills in conducting research, developing research protocols, articulating research questions, quantitative and qualitative data analysis and management, and in development of knowledge management and dissemination products such as reports, briefs, and case studies.
6. To participate in the implementation of ongoing research programs which includes: study protocol development, study tool development, training research staffs, data collection, quality assurance, and monitoring of staff.
7. Develop comprehensive plan for M&E and ensure that an effective and participatory M&E system is established.
8. Develop formats, log frame, matrix for monitoring and evaluation of the telemedicine projects
9. Develop and implement methodology for programme impact evaluation.
10. Should be able to validate all the standard operating procedures as per the available international and national guidelines
11. Should be in complete sync with the updates in the public health sector that includes International Health Organizations (WHO) and also the National Health Programmes.
12. Should be able to develop research paper and poster presentations
13. Should be able to identify disease trends and to make amendments in the scope of work for the particular health service depending on the disease trends
14. Should be Experienced in presenting the health reports specific to the understanding capabilities of the audience group
Total 5 - 7 years of related experience required including:
a. Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and/performance monitoring plans
b. 3 or more years of experience in research and evaluation required, preferably in public health programs
c. 2 or more years of extensive experience in high level data analysis required
a. Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
b. Working knowledge of high level computer software packages (SPSS or STATA) for data analyses, as well as data interpretation and presentation
c. Strategically sound
d. Strong operational skills with attention to detail
e. Professional maturity: good team player and goal-oriented approach
f. Multitasking, prioritize assignments, work effectively under pressure, and meet deadlines.
g. Publications in peer-reviewed journals at least 1.
Qualification: MBBS, MD (Preventive and social Medicine) / MBBS, MPH (Masters in Public health/ Community Medicine/Epidemiology/ Demography)
Job Location: Hyderabad
General Shift, 6 days a week.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: MBBS - Medicine, BDS - Dentistry
PG:Medical-MS/MD - Public Health (Epidemiology), R&D, Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine, Pathology, psychology
View Contact Details
Apollo TeleHealth Services aims at providing a successful working model of telemedicine which self-propagates throughout India and into the developing world. It will provide a channel for continuous access to the most sophisticated medical support systems at all times. Further, telemedicine shall improve patient care, enhance medical training, standardize clinical practice, stabilize costs and unite clinicians worldwide.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.